• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Hippyflip “Light”

Observer01

Bluelighter
Experienced with MDMA. Probably 50 rolls under my belt, but have always used proper harm reduction techniques and time between experiences over about 13 years.

Also decently experienced , but not nearly as much, with mushrooms. Maybe 2-3 real full on “trips”, but 8-10 total experiences with lower doses.

interested in combining a dose of MD with a lighter dose of shrooms. I’m not looking for the full on synergy/trippyness of the two. I want a roll with mushroom accents if that makes sense. This will be done in a concert setting (when they return). The goal is to just add a tiny bit of the psychedelia to the MD trip.

My thinking was 140mg MDMA and .5G shrooms. My normal dose of MDMA is 150. I have access to good quality of both, and the shrooms are strong. I know common consensus is to wait 1.5 hours or so after ingesting shrooms to take MD, but given the light dose of shrooms I’m thinking just take them at the same time. Again, just looking for it to “color” the MDMA experience.

Thoughts?

Highly recommend. I dont roll without a low dose of a psych ever anymore because its too good. Time going too fast on mdma? Sprinkle some psych in to slow it down.

Adds amazing visuals as well of course.

I would rec first going barely above threshhold level of the shrooms/psych. Eventually due to experience tolerance you will probably want to increase closer to a quarter of your normal tripping dose.

Usually best to take the psych first and let it kick a bit before. I generally like to go psych 30m before and then drop the roll. Goodluck!

Highly recommend. I dont roll without a low dose of a psych ever anymore because its too good. Time going too fast on mdma? Sprinkle some psych in to slow it down.

Adds amazing visuals as well of course.

I would rec first going barely above threshhold level of the shrooms/psych. Eventually due to experience tolerance you will probably want to increase closer to a quarter of your normal tripping dose.

Usually best to take the psych first and let it kick a bit before. I generally like to go psych 30m before and then drop the roll. Goodluck!
Thanks for the feedback!

I find I'm sensitive to the traditional psychs in that a low dose goes a long way. If I "trip" off about 2G of shrooms, would you say 1/2 gram would be a good starting point for this? or even lower?

Not nearly as sensitive to MD so figured just take my normal dose down a tiny bit, but not much, hence the 140mg

Thanks for the feedback!

I find I'm sensitive to the traditional psychs in that a low dose goes a long way. If I "trip" off about 2G of shrooms, would you say 1/2 gram would be a good starting point for this? or even lower?

Not nearly as sensitive to MD so figured just take my normal dose down a tiny bit, but not much, hence the 140mg
Yes 1/2 or even 1/4 to start i think would still do the trick. Maybe split the difference and go 1/3?

Threshhold shroom dosage is 1/4. When we took our first psych with mdma, we also were right above threshhold for our 2cE.

I recommend trying it at home first.

I am experienced with both shrooms and MDMA, but the one time I mixed them at a party there was way more nausea and vomiting than would have been manageable in a public concert setting. My body just did not respond well to the combo. Better to try it out in a safe zone than potentially ruin an anticipated concert.

I recommend trying it at home first.

I am experienced with both shrooms and MDMA, but the one time I mixed them at a party there was way more nausea and vomiting than would have been manageable in a public concert setting. My body just did not respond well to the combo. Better to try it out in a safe zone than potentially ruin an anticipated concert.
Fair enough! What type of dose of mushrooms did you take?

concerts? there are still concerts? god i'd fucking love to go to a party.

I have combined MDMA with multiple tryptamines (in fairly low doses), indeed very nice, they tend to manifest themselves a little sooner.
I think it's an excellent idea and you could go higher too if you'd like.

Fair enough! What type of dose of mushrooms did you take?

That is a detail I do not recall, unfortunately. Totally possible that it was something circumstantial related to those particular shrooms or the specific pills we had that night. Hard to know. Maybe I will give it another try one day.

i've personally had mdma ruin trips for me, but i dont react to it well these days even on its own