View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Hippie Flipping inquiry

CrypticArc

Bluelighter
To start out, I'm planning on taking MDMA and shrooms tonight. I may either take a microdose or a smaller dose, maybe 1.5-2 grams, but I find candy flipping to be much too intense. It's intense in a very strange and uncomfortable way for me, however I LOVED rolling and smoking DMT. It was one of my favorite experiences so far. So, would hippie flipping be more similar to candy flipping or DMT+MDMA? Is there less of a constant heavy adrenaline rush than with candy flipping?

I think it's personal. You might like hippyflipping better than candyflipping, or the other way around. It's probably down to drug preference. Do you like shrooms better than lsd? If so, then you probably prefer a hippyflip to a candyflip. I personally like lsd better than shrooms. I also prefer a candyflip to a hippyflip.

It's also down to finding the correct dosage of both drugs, and timing. Because of synery, dosing should be conservative.

If you didn't like it then you probably got timing and dose wrong.

You're meant to take the MDMA *as* you come off your your acid/mushroom peak, otherwise you're not flipping anything, you're just taking two drugs at once.

I had an amazing experience with mushrooms and Molly. My friend turned to me and said let's eat some mushrooms so we ate three and a half grams of mushrooms apiece. We were also smoking some killer medical grade weed the whole time. As the mushroom started to kick in my friend said you want to take some Molly and hippie flip? I said sure. Well so we eat like .2 grams each and then smoke some more weed. Then as I'm already trippin and I'm starting to feel the Molly he says let's eat some more mushrooms and I'm down so is another three and a half grams a piece. Grand total of a quarter of mushrooms and the Molly we ate. So I'm trippin and everything just hits me so hard like theres orbs of light floating in front of me tracers everywhere you know it was just insane with the visuals. So I'm trying to load a bowl of hash and weed mixed together and I'm trying to mix them all pretty but I can't do it because the ball keeps jumping around so I just stuff it in there. Well we smoke that and I'm just trippin balls like never before like I don't know I want to get up and do stuff but I'm seeing so much stuff this its just almost incapacitating. All in all it was a wonderful amazing night epic epic trip. It lasted all night and into the morning. One of the best experiences I've ever had in my life.

I meant bowl jumping around not ball.

I had an amazing experience with mushrooms and Molly. My friend turned to me and said let's eat some mushrooms so we ate three and a half grams of mushrooms apiece. We were also smoking some killer medical grade weed the whole time. As the mushroom started to kick in my friend said you want to take some Molly and hippie flip? I said sure. Well so we eat like .2 grams each and then smoke some more weed. Then as I'm already trippin and I'm starting to feel the Molly he says let's eat some more mushrooms and I'm down so is another three and a half grams a piece. Grand total of a quarter of mushrooms and the Molly we ate. So I'm trippin and everything just hits me so hard like theres orbs of light floating in front of me tracers everywhere you know it was just insane with the visuals. So I'm trying to load a bowl of hash and weed mixed together and I'm trying to mix them all pretty but I can't do it because the ball keeps jumping around so I just stuff it in there. Well we smoke that and I'm just trippin balls like never before like I don't know I want to get up and do stuff but I'm seeing so much stuff this its just almost incapacitating. All in all it was a wonderful amazing night epic epic trip. It lasted all night and into the morning. One of the best experiences I've ever had in my life.
meant bowl jumping around not ball

Yeah, flips are meant to be taken so that you experience both of the substance's peak effects. It's quite a ride though, and shouldn't be underestimated.