• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Highest Effectiveness For Cocaine (intranasal)

hikkler

Greenlighter
So, I have recently been experimenting with different ROA's of cocaine, one being a nasal sprayer which failed due to the yayo being re-rocked with water insoluble cuts, and the sprayer's dispenser's tube was too small, which was a problem as I had already dissolved a gram into a milliliter of distilled water, and I did not want to wait for it to dry, so I was looking for any other items I had used for administration of substances dissolved in a solvent and remembered I had acquire quite a bit of flubromazolam and clonazolam in the past and still had the dropper bottles from that terrible horror... SO! I washed them out and used a 1ml syringe to draw out most of the water and try to avoid getting the cuts, which was rather difficult, but I successfully got all the liquid from the nose sprayer to my eye dropper, using another ml of water to ensure it wasn't insanely strong. Now, I have been taking the dropper, filling with about 4-5 drams of cocaine-water solution and slowly dripping it to the inside of my nose towards the sinus area with my head tilted back. It smells faintly of acetone and cocaine, but hits me harder and faster than any other ROA I have tried and is extremely simple! Let me know if you've had success with a similar method, or share your favorite ROA, I'm interested to hear as everyone has their preferences and are usually the persons preference for a reason.

You're very much right! I just realized how well it is working when a friend dropped by and I found myself spewing words like a geyser.

Yeah. Glad you noticed that was a complement. How is duration, from when you first started taking it?

Well, I began dosing at around t9:30 (someones timezone) with a good 3 "fat" lines, and when I barely got a buzz off of it, I made the spray, which I dosed about maybe 50-100mg with because of the blockage at t10:45. At around t11:00 I began dosing with the dropper, redosing every 30 minutes until about t12:15. Then I did not fully comedown until around 3:25, and crashed harder than I ever had before. The duration was partially because I went a little crazy with it, trying sublingual, and the intranasal drops until I had done around 1200mg in 3 hours. So from the time I started I'd say that the total experience was 6 hours, around 3 hours after the last real dosage. And I just did the other gram this morning and realized that this roa is much more successful than normal insufflation especially if the coke is re-rocked, or cut, as last nights dosing was much more effective and duration was much longer.