• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

High tolerence means you can exceed lethal dose?

Mrsolidzx

Bluelighter
Say if i had a really high heroin tolerence, like stupidly high. And say the lethal dose for human never touched it was 10grams ( i dont actually know what it is.) Because i my tolerence wud that go up to like 15/20? And is it the same for all drugs.

I.E i know tramadol max is 400mgs daily. But if i had abused it for 5 years. Could i safely take 500mgs and be at no more risk than some1 who has never taken it taking 300mg?

Hope that makes sence.

If I understand your Question right, if you build a tolerance to Heroin then it will take more to reach a overdose and a heavy users every day hit could kill someone who has little or no tolerance.

This is how it works for a lot of drugs but not all although for the sake of a drug use website drugs that are used to get high with will become less effective the more often you take them as your body adapts and you need more to achieve the same.

Tramadol is different because of its potential to cause seizures... Real opiates and opioids, a tolerant user can take more than a lethal dose.

For example, when I was using i could shoot a half a gram of heroin (at my worst) and get high. That would kill a non-tolerant user in a few heartbeats. If you take too much Tramadol you put yourself at a serious risk of having a seizure. Which can kill you, but in a different way.

The simple answer is yes. Have you ever heard of snake handlers being injected with a little snake venom, slowly increasing the amount to the point where they could basically be bitten by a cobra and be absolutely fine? It's sort of the same principle at work. Your body can become tolerant to even poison. However, please be vigilantly safe!

Yes but not with tramadol, the reason the limit is 400mg with tramadol is because anymore then that greatly increases the risk for seizures. You can't mitigate that risk with tolerancs

By definition, a lethal dose is lethal. However, what that dose actually is depends upon a multitude of variables which are hard to control. I.e. don't push yer luck...