• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

High there

Ima n00b here and I live in Rockford illinois
I have been thinking about you man if I am not identity tripping.

I didn't like the idea at all you feeling sad the world who gives shit as so easy eventually.

I won't cry, if you die, but I care obviously else why over 2 minutes even keeping them thoughts.

Also, @Ozzy Osborne just would like you to appreciate this too please not for f ME lol, I always say my due in best spirit, leave nothing unclosed or mis-taken...

In Krink's thread, my comment to you. Sorry first never would have knowing but... I was obviously mmm, 60% somebody okay who I know or.. onna dem like short term schoolkid posters lol, you know the ones. ;)

Impetuous shallow petty dumb etc. Then gone.

Worse than commercial Chinese spammers IMO so I always immediately call them out test who they are, at least flat deter such unitellectuallness.

Or your case I twigged soon after.

Wasn't like me just reacting emotionally defending "my mate"

I miss all the gossip here goes over me, member identities etc.

So apologies for that tone was to see who you were though.

Glad you obviously hold some spirit. Skank on man.

Also, @Ozzy Osborne just would like you to appreciate this too please not for f ME lol, I always say my due in best spirit, leave nothing unclosed or mis-taken...

In Krink's thread, my comment to you. Sorry first never would have knowing but... I was obviously mmm, 60% somebody okay who I know or.. onna dem like short term schoolkid posters lol, you know the ones. ;)

Impetuous shallow petty dumb etc. Then gone.

Worse than commercial Chinese spammers IMO so I always immediately call them out test who they are, at least flat deter such unitellectuallness.

Or your case I twigged soon after.

Wasn't like me just reacting emotionally defending "my mate"

I miss all the gossip here goes over me, member identities etc.

So apologies for that tone was to see who you were though.

Glad you obviously hold some spirit. Skank on man.
For the record brotha u never owe me an apology for anything in The Lounge :)

For the record brotha u never owe me an apology for anything in The Lounge :)
Haha made me grin cos, I do not ever even think don't occur to discriminate exactly how I am any sec/thread on BL, or anywhere truth.

It's simply respect. I don't look for domains to drop down artificially sleeze n slag in cases, v mutually friendly too most most part and I am only there for some fun, lift spirits be bit different..

So none that matters to me. People do. Incl being me, and others strangely lol.

Thanks though brother just honestly uplifted when knew you'd returned.

Not like....ohhh, ain't seen ghostie in a bit man I'm really wooorried about him lol.

Still, amidst all that mania in my head like say you've been there in that vain too.