L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

high testosterone in men?

axl blaze

Bluelighter
I have a problem/question that probably only fellow guys can help answer...

anyone else feel like they have unreasonably high T? I am no D bag, but sometimes I get in moods to where I just hope some asshole comes at me and tried to rob me or disrespect my girl, so I can start some shit

coincidentally many BLers have met me and I am a total chill stoner, but deep inside I can feel a very high amount of primal T. does this make sense? don't men usually have to deal with Low T?

is there a way to help with High T, as there is with Low T?

weird thread.. I know...

my sex drive is about average, have sex prolly once a day with my S/O

is this relevant?

anyone else feel like they have unreasonably high T? I am no D bag, but sometimes I get in moods to where I just hope some asshole comes at me and tried to rob me or disrespect my girl, so I can start some shit

coincidentally many BLers have met me and I am a total chill stoner, but deep inside I can feel a very high amount of primal T. does this make sense? don't men usually have to deal with Low T?

weird thread.. I know...

Axl,

What I know is that you should have your T levels anywhere from 200 (low) to 600 ng (high) but it's okay.
Depending on your age and how healthy you are higher average of testosterone could be natural.
If this is really bothering you somehow. Try to see signs of extra gain of muscle weight, increase of body hair and acne.

People with low testosterone are often told that during treatment, higher levels of T is not good for the cholesterol but that's when it's higher than usual for a long time.

You should make exercises and make good use of your testosterone. It will make you feel great.

Take care!
Erik

yeah I lift a lil bit, but play a lot of rock n roll drums which actually is the best way to relieve my High T (well, sex also, of course)

should I even bother to get my T levels tested?

Yes I have high testosterone but I have had it tested via a blood test before.

I do not get angry or get in rages, and I'm not bald. I do have a very high sex drive though, and I have a lot of body and facial hair that grows very fast.

Its not weird at all. Can you share how old you are?

I dont see how testosterone is connected with anger. Not directly anyway. It amplifies your impulsivity, aggression and emotions, the male primal insticts and dulls your inhibitions. But doesnt make you angry per se.
You have bodybuilders that get totally p+ssed off often when they abuse steroids and then those that dont. Its more of a character trait and T just significantly boosts that.
theres something about it here http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3693622/
and many other.

weird thread.. I know...
My high T problems are mostly confined to the amount that i have sex.

I have already fucked 5 times today and it is barely early afternoon here.

I suppose I have had times when I have felt I could go toe to toe with someone over a girl, but those days are over. I would protect my girl at almost all costs if she were in danger at any time, though.

I try to let it all out at the gym or through sexy time.