L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

high school crush is now single!

soundsystem00

Bluelighter
There was a girl in high school. She was the one who got away. We both liked each other but I was too much of a pussy to pull the trigger.

We have stayed in touch on Facebook to this day and I noticed she is single now. She was married.

So how do I pull the trigger? She lives kind of far from my city, about two hours. And has a kiddo. But I am still interested.

Any suggestions?

Here is what has happened so far. I messaged her with some small talk, then asked if she'd like to come to an art show with me. She says "maybe! I rarely go that far though" then i responded "i understand, I know its far. I thought it might be nice to catch up"

so its been a long time since we talked to each other. I'm trying to take it easy but its difficult.

any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks SLR!

PLease don't take this the wrong way, but quit being a wimp.

Then figure out something cool in her area.

Instead of the I understand approach.. be quicker and more bold.. fk with her too a bit.

Bring humor and boldness to the table.. "She says "maybe! I rarely go that far though" then i responded "i understand, I know its far. I thought it might be nice to catch up"

<Well then I will come to you. I will meet you at this very fun destination on this day and at this time?>

or

<listen if you're going to have a chance at getting in my pants your going to have to make sacrifices> If you get a chuckle you're in.. not to be done by text the verbal tone of kidding needs to be present.

<hey I have been crushing on you since high school. I was to big a pussy to ask you out back then. Wanna go out and have a fun time?>

Just say what you're thinking natural like.

Have it planned out and go fun not romantic cheese or some such mistake. Art shows are good for the right woman.. but fun is what they want and will lead to the best time for you both.. So if she is a mechanical bull and fried chicken woman then for the first date then greasy mechanical bulls it is. Be yourself, but ask her to do things that her and the X didn't do. Don't talk about their relationship until she brings it up.

If you guys hit it off.. like you get that smile finally, then a that's the time to try suggesting something that the kido can come along as well. She may be down with this or not, but no matter what it will work in your favor. Something like a big aquarium.

Totally unrelated to your thread but I will just sneak this in To Hannah your an idiot;)

Dude its so simple. Go see her.

I mean you already got a friendship and I mean its not like you two didn't want to fuck each other, you just didn't.

Trust me its good to fuck someone you wanted a long time. Plus you will have someone to fuck whenever or even date.

Go to her place cuz if shit goes south, plus you see how she lives like if she keeps her place clean and shit.

If it's been a while since you've seen her and you've known her for years, it would be a bit random if you met up with her and just started putting it on her.

I guess if you go out for drinks, and things are going well and she has that look in her eyes, you could tell her straight up that you have had a crush on her since her high school days and she might find that cute.

Otherwise, you could go pick her up somewhere closer to her place and take her out for a drink around there?

You could make a joke, something akin to "I'm sorry to hear your marriage broke up, but to be honest it gave me hope because I have always had the hots for you"

I just told her the "I've had a crush on you since high school" number and she has not responded.

Thanks a lot guys!!! I'm gonna go hang myself with a clothes sheet now!!!!!

^At least you had balls and put yourself out there. Just lay back and let her think about it. If she starts messaging you again pretty soon after and gives you some signals your good. If not fuck it.

pshhh yeah man luckily I have women throwing themselves at me constantly!!

*unties bedsheet*

Yeah man!

^At least you had balls and put yourself out there. Just lay back and let her think about it. If she starts messaging you again pretty soon after and gives you some signals your good. If not fuck it.

This.. close thread. Yep give it a little time. a couple things may be going on.. some ladies just can't deal with being push overs.. some societal slut complex hang up I think. Women are as big a whores as men. True. Let her bean work on her for awhile.. it will get randy and then her mind will go through the dick rolodex.

After that the real shits up to you two.

If there is no response then its just was not meant to be.. don't take it personal as its nothing against you.

Give it some time though. Have to figure she might still be a little banged up from the split. If she hits you back after a bit then i would certainly reread the last part of my initial post.

If she does not then I'm sorry for your situation. But fk it if this is the case and you have gotten shut down and lived to tell the tail. then you just might take a gander around. Amazing women everywhere. Just keep casting when you see one you're attracted 2.

If your attracted to a woman then fire your guns.. we are attracted to people, but we are all not always mutually attracted. If we take the chance we never lose as we are turned down we end up with the same result the would happen if we didn't try.

Some people will say "Let her think about it" . "Give her some time"

no. By giving her time that gives her an opportunity to meet somebody new ect.

If a female is single and you do in fact like her, then you need to act on it ASAP. Women love confidence and men who make plans.

Message her, and be like: "Hey, So I've decided I really want to see you- When are you free next because I am taking you out! "

don't ask her if you can take her out... TELL her you are taking her out. (that shows confidence and dominance) girls love a guy in control.

PICK HER UP. Dont make her drive to see you. Show her you're interested enough to make the drive and do it..

Just keep at it and eventually she WILL agree to meet with you.

At least you told her this. Had you not done this, you probably would have wished that you had.

Go out and meet other women. Good luck.

I just told her the "I've had a crush on you since high school" number and she has not responded.

Thanks a lot guys!!! I'm gonna go hang myself with a clothes sheet now!!!!!

why did you say that? should have waited till in person to awkward it up a notch lool

it just doesn't sound hot. even if some dude was bangin it sounds like "i haven't moved on" which is not attractive