• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

High sativa, a few hours later high indica

Innerpeace

Bluelighter
I typically don't think it's a good idea to mix really too many strains in one day. I actually think it's best to just really stick the one THC strain then if you want to do a c BD strain that's fine.

That said pre-workout after work a stevia strain seems okay like a 70/30 and then a few hours later since it's close to bedtime like a high Indica strain. Has anyone had any issues with this?

I typically don't think it's a good idea to mix really too many strains in one day. I actually think it's best to just really stick the one THC strain then if you want to do a c BD strain that's fine.

That said pre-workout after work a stevia strain seems okay like a 70/30 and then a few hours later since it's close to bedtime like a high Indica strain. Has anyone had any issues with this?
I don't see why you should be concerned about issues it's pretty straightforward when to use sativa and of course heavier indica strains in the evening with passing out in a few hours expected and welcomed

Lol I remember at a jamband show in junior high my friend was asking about the effects of mixing different types of acid I also don't think it's a huge deal as long as it's the same compound basically not like a dangerous RC impostor some sketchy self-absorbed wook rationalizes into marketing as LSD for their own convenience at the hazard of more brains than they can possibly know

I think switching strains is a good countermeasure for tolerance perhaps not buying bulk for personal use in one strain if one is at all concerned with a budget is a thrifty idea
Agree completely and have been doing this a long time.

I don't see why you should be concerned about issues it's pretty straightforward when to use sativa and of course heavier indica strains in the evening with passing out in a few hours expected and welcomed

Have been fine with this. I even combined two indicas . I didn't not think it's wise to combine three or more in the same day, I mean it may be okay but all the different ratios of cannabis, mycoprenes, it's best to save them for another day.

its actually common for people with access to mixtures of uplifting and sedating strains to use sativas or non couch lock strains during the day and then indica or sedating strains in the evenings

Yup. And once you get used to it, it’s very hard to go back. Right now my selection is minimal being in a non-legal state and it’s hard. I absolutely hate feeling too stoney during the day.

I think switching strains is a good countermeasure for tolerance perhaps not buying bulk for personal use in one strain if one is at all concerned with a budget is a thrifty idea

This is why I do it. I have to smoke on at least 2-3 different strains MINIMALLY. Having just one strain I’ll be tolerant to it by the end of 48hrs.

-GC