• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

High Quality MDMA Dosing

Thomas29

Bluelighter
Okay I got some Tested MDMA and did 150mg To test it and took another 50mg 1 and half hours into it to prologne the high and snorted.5 sometime during the peak i figured when i roll again in september 5 months i roll every six months usually twice a year max. I plan to Eat a capsule of VERY HIGH QUALITY IF NOT PURE mdma someone died from snorting half a gram at one time of this shit but i figured since eating a dose takes 30-60mins to fully kick in peaks in 2 hours the mdma high I also Read that taking MDMA an hour and a half into the MDMA Dosage although they use like 40mg and a starting 120mg Dose or 130mg with 30mg dose an hour and half in but

so I Eat One 150mg Capsule INTENSE high on it its own 50mg more Swalloed one hour and 30 minutes later to make last 6 to 7 hours and 30 minutes because coming down from good quality mdma feel just as good as coming up on it...... But I figured if i snorted half a point 50mg that is SOON AS I ATE THE 150MG CaPSULE when it kicked in line would wear off completely in an hour maybe 2 max but it takes 2 hours for peak of mdma so when that happens i figure snorting another 50mg Depending on how intense it feels last time i used it was fucking RELAXING like my buddy thought he only did mdma once and it was bunk that he needed more then 150mg i told him take more later and he admitted i was right and said "Can't believe that little tiny bit of powder got me feeling this good." hahahaha first time users eh!

But snorting another 50mg 3 hours into the 150mg swallowed capsule followed by 50mg more 1 hour and 30 minutes later it totals to a dosage of 350MG Which I read is the LD50% Lethal Dose But Is that only if you like swalllow and or snorit it all at one time or if i were to try this without a tolerance its like first time everytime i do in six months first time im doing in 50mg months just cuz this shit is THAT GOOD oh and it DOES NOT BURN AT ALL I TINY ITTY bitty bit i read if you are good chemist and can clean it properly it wont burn at all or close to not at all and its pretty much impossible but he got it burning like your really good blow good as Canada Ontario gets that Far North from the Source but in Canada we got good quality mdma due to regulations for the precursor Chemicals being more easily obtained from what i understand here. But All MDMA i have Snorted and last batch i think i snorted was MDA because it was just as fucking good as this shit but more psychedellic and speedy and it was tested positive for MDXX lol man that was most Intense roll ever thought it wouldnt do shit to me but i popped 150mg and snorted 150mg thinking it would be BUNK OMG i was fucknig rolling hard as possible from the rip burned like helll and then i was slingshotted into a wicked state off SMOOTHER ROLLING when it wore off and the oral dose kicked in.

Basically without a tolerance am I Playing Russian Roullette with my Life or if these Doses are spread out the way I Described except last paragraph's experence note lol. I just Read for Pure MDMA the Lethal Dose is 350MG And if mine aint pure it sure is Damn CLOSE tested positive 150mg felt better then any other MDMA i had and one i did think it was mda i just prefer it for a change really if i cant get it again you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would avoid the product if somebody died from the same batch even if it tested good with a kit.
Also like Mazzab stated not a lethal dose. I would suggest not redosing so much...
It seems like alot of the reading you did is wrong!

FIRST OFF DOULBE POSTING WAS A MISTAKE SORRY!

I read it was the LD50 meaning 50% of people WITH ZERO tolerance or never used the drug say ate it all at once or snorted it all at once or i.v. it all at once IF IT IS INDEED ALMOST 100% PURE i dont think it can be but possibly all i know is also its so clean it doesnt burn when snorted and i read for a fact that takes basically a very careful chemist and good batch with SPECIFIC chemicals that r left over that make it not completely white is what makes it burn but even if all the visible shit is gone there is still invisible to human eye left over chemicals that burn the nose or upset the stomach REASOn why not clean it thoroughly i dont know if it costs more but I KNOW FOR FACT It takes more time and effort for a fact 99.9% sure about it taking more time to clean it completely and im pretty sure it takes more then someone who is making there first mdma batch to do it right and even with TONS OF PRACITCE making it i bet its still difficult to even get this close to how little it burned and mdma almost ALWAYS BURNS and tastes like shit clena stuff is not as bad but still bad as shit. I tested this and i know mdma feeling from mda.

so LD50 For 350MG say 100% PURE OR 99% OR SOME will kill you 50% of a chance you will LIVE and be fine or die and snorting is more likely to kill than orally since it hits all at once etc. and tolerance PLAYS HUGE ROLL in the OVERDOSE MG range i use every 6 months so i got zero tolerance. feels like first time everytime.

Last edited:
FIRST OFF DOULBE POSTING WAS A MISTAKE SORRY!

It is also Experience with it in the past along with reading and what sources you got to prove my words of possibiliy of factual Info to prove it is incorrect???

When someone who has Not ever used in like 1 year at least maybe longer and snorts some pure mdma idk what kinda percentage you got BUT IF SOMEONE WHO KNOWS SOMETHING ABOUT PURE MDMA can say it is rare but even not completely pure mdma can feel great at same dosages as pure shit. Pure Shit can Easily Kill you if you snorted a whole ENTIRE HALF OF A GRAM WITH ZERO TOLERANCE and anyone who says otherwise needs a better MDMA source lol.

Also just cuz it is in crystal form dont mean it was not cut in numnber of ways even during synthesizing it during some stage i aint a chemist though. But It is like re-rocked blow its as easy as backing up your car tires over a bag of blow lol..... it means shit all if it is still "Bricked into a solid clump" I am buying that cocaine purity tester kit i should check out reviews first.

Someone who knows for sure for a fact about my question AND HAS DONE SOME REAL PURE SHIT TESTED like 150mg capsuled chopped into a powder is a BLOWN AWAY STRONGER THAN ANYTHIN RACING HEART BUT RELAXED AS SHIT AND I CHECKed my pulse and my blood pressure was like lower if anything or i defintiely did not feel it pumping harder and more pressure like i do on Blow or Amphetamines OR EVEN CAFFEINE from Constricted veins idk about cafffeine but def blow and any amphetamine but not MDMA which is an amphetamine way different though or has that in the name of the drug for just chemical structure relation prob?

But point is I understand how MDMA is one of the Easiest stimulants physical wise Mentally not so much but also Caffeine kills more people a year than real CLEAN mdma never clean and almsot pure 100% or high as shit also Horse back riding Kills more people then clean mdma Usage World WIDE EVERY YEAR ANNUALLLY! I know driving or riding in a car is wayyy MORE dangerous than doing RESPONSIBLE DOSING hence this post PER YEAR DEATHS more from car crashes a year then deaths from clean mdma.

Canada, Ontario has Easier Pre-Cursor Laws For Synthesizing it we got more good Clean Pills than we got dirty Pills in my border town to america but apparently america and other countries almost all get it from canada due to the laws being way more strict for the chemicals needed in say america or austrailia also gets TONS OF GOOD OR BAD SHIT ONLY BECAuse it is an island.

Please Someone a Moderator with LIKE EXPERIENCE like mine more than 30-50 before i started only being a user that uses 6 months or MORE Time between rolls or least has great knowledge and mainly about zero tolerance and Lethal doses being non lethal IF NOT TAKEN ALL AT ONCE.

I believe taking it apart like i explained in my OP will be enough time between doses mainly snorted ones to wear off so 350mg is more like 250mg at one time in my body at most 300mg i assume but I would rather be safe and know for a fact than be a dummy and sorry for dying or something lol.

I used to only Consume 150mg but after what i read i tried 200mg with 50 mg an hour and a half and it worked for making the come down of "OMG IM STILL FEELING AWESOME" last 7 hours and 30 mins and not that I WANT MOAR feeling lol. but I also snorted at least 75mg with my buddy cuz he wanted to try it was first time ever so i said yeah might make the peak stronger was like almost 3 hours in at least 2 hours and 30 mins since i took the first 150mg pill but that 3 hours and 30 mins it would peak the 50mg but kick in when i had snorted 50mg then the 25mg before the 3 hour and 30 min mark i know that much i was lookin at clock seeing how long i had before the 4 hour peak wears off and then the come down of 3 and half hours to total 7 and half hours.

Last edited:
Well your information is wrong...
This is from erowid:
"A recent study suggested a much higher LD-50 for MDMA when ingested orally. The single-dose oral LD-50 for rats was found to be approximately 325 mg/kg, with death associated with kidney and liver damage (Goad 1985). This dose corresponds to over 150 times the human therapeutic level (1.5-2.0 mg/kg)."
https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_info6.shtml
So let's say a dose is 120mg X 150= NOT 300mg
....and that's also making the assuming our brains are the same as rats...

Yeah I would Like someone more Credible than you and erowid references to rats...... huge difference in how our brains work not meaning we can handle more or less of mdma assuming when it comes to drugs is a bad idea. Me assuming your information to be correct and i decide i can eat 3 grams of pure mdma at once nice harm reduction.

The most recent source I can find for lethal toxicity information on MDMA is an oral LDLO (lowest lethal dose) of 40 mg/kg in rats from this fact sheet from a chemical supply company. This makes Erowid's citation of a study that found an oral LD50 of 325 mg/kg seem reasonable. To be clear, all such lethal toxicity data come from animal studies, you cannot conduct experiments to determine the human LD50 of a drug.

It's unfair of you to accuse Mazzab of poor HR. He cited what is (unfortunately) some of the most reliable information that isn't behind a paywall. Nothing about his post suggests that he would condone anyone taking a 3-gram dose of MDMA. I suggest you re-read to be sure you understand it.

Last edited:
For certain I would never recommend taking anywhere near that amount. I'm just saying 300mg is not a lethal dose. There is Dutch pills that float around that are lab tested in the 200+ mg mark and it is not uncommon to see people drop multiple in a night (not saying it's safe or a good idea).