• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

High Lyrica dose + Modafinil and Caffeine

delphinen

Bluelighter
Hi guys, I'm one of the few who gets really high when taking Lyrica; I get even higher combined with 200mg Modafinil and Caffeine pills; and I'm already on 450mg of Lyrica.
I have Clonazepam and Phenergan to come down, I just want to know what would be a high safe dose of Lyrica for someone who takes it every 3 weeks for 3 years.
Thanks.

I'm prescribed beyond the maximum FDA dosage of 600mg. -- I get 900mg./day of pregabalin, and I get another script of Neurontin that is high dosage as well. I am also prescribed #30 Nuvigil 250mg. = to modafinil 500mg. that I take daily. I also supplement with yellow 200mg. caffeine pills. I am prescribed clonazepam 1mg. TID as well. I believe I am qualified to answer your question.

It would be very hard to overdose on Lyrica alone. I have taken up to 4,200mg. in one day. It is really based on YOUR tolerance and where you're trying to get. Here is what I would suggest, if you want to feel the Lyrica and you've been on a 450mg. dosage, you must accept the fact that you'll no longer dose in the milligram range-- try about 1,575mg. of pregabalin to really blast off and dissociate and see what a true pregabalin high is like with around 800-1,200mg. of modafinil to really enhance the experience and simply one and a half caffeine pill (300mg.) for a good time. I wouldn't dose anymore than 3mg. of clonazepam to come down, you could dose 1mg. to avoid any edginess produced by concomitant stimulant usage (caffeine and modafinil). You can leave the promethazine alone if you have Lyrica, but one tablet wouldn't hurt.

Good luck!

Thanks for the advice mate!

any recommendation about the huge appetite? so far I'm on 600mg with just Coca-Cola