• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

High-end prostitute accused of murder of Google executive

slimvictor

Bluelight Crew
SANTA CRUZ - Police arrested a 26-year-old high-priced call girl from Georgia on Friday after she shot heroin into a Santa Cruz tech executive on his yacht and fled when he overdosed.

Alix Catherine Tichelman and 51-year-old Forrest Timothy Hayes found each other online and had met a few times before their Nov. 26 encounter on Hayes' 50-foot yacht, Escape, at the Santa Cruz Small Craft Harbor, said Santa Cruz Deputy Police Chief Steve Clark.

Tichelman provided heroin for Hayes, a Google executive, while they were inside the yacht, police said. A surveillance video from the boat shows that Hayes was "suffering medical complications" and lost consciousness, Clark said. She made no effort to help him, and instead gathered her belongings and even gulped a glass of wine before she drew a window blind and left, the video shows.

Hayes was discovered dead the next morning by the boat's captain, police said.

"She showed no regard for him. She was just trying to cover her tracks," Clark said Tuesday.

After police identified Tichelman from the video, they tracked her down in Folsom and lured her back to Santa Cruz County in a prostitution sting at a lavish hotel, police said.

Tichelman was arrested Friday on suspicion of second-degree murder, destruction of evidence and transporting and providing narcotics, police said.

Asked if Tichelman was trying to kill Hayes or if the overdose was accidental, Clark said the evidence showed a level of guilt that reached second-degree murder rather than involuntary manslaughter.

"It's an amazing case," said Clark.

Hayes, originally from Dearborn, Michigan, worked in the auto industry early in his career. He lived in Santa Cruz for years and worked at technology giants such as Sun Microsystems, Apple and Google, according to his friends and family. He is survived by his wife of 17 years and his five children.

"Forrest will be remembered above all as a loving husband and father. More than anything else he enjoyed spending time with his family at home and on his boat," according to a January obituary that his family wrote for the Sentinel. "His brilliant mind, contagious smile and warm embrace will be missed and cherished in memories by his friends and family."

cont at
http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-co...nd-prostitute-accused-murder-google-executive

Since they were in cali they should have had some narcon.. he would be alive and she would be cleaning up on some other gaziyoneers yaght , instead of going to the pen. Sad story and totally preventable.

Last edited:
676758-028b3874-077e-11e4-ba4e-3b3727fd03ff.jpg

“I have always been attracted to the darker side,” she said. “My parents said by the time I was there I was an intense child, and already liked horror movies.”
Her Facebook page she talks about plans to move to Atlanta, her love of concealed handguns, and on June 28th writes: “It’s really nice to talk with someone about killing sprees and murdering people in cold blood … they love it too. No judgement. Yay! F*** all that positivity bullshit. Take a look around you. Life is hard and then you die.”
Tichelman was charged with second degree murder, destruction of evidence and transporting and providing narcotics.

I predict she will come out and finger someone who payed her to do it, in order to get her sentence reduced.

Has anyone noticed in old American TV mystery-lawyer-detective shows from the 50-60's nine out of ten times a woman is the killer? Fucking women...

Fucking women...
I love women.. and these days I even trust them.. trust them to behave like a woman.. and they never let me down.

They probably used women allot for the criminal as women have camelflage.. it called beauty. Beauty is real life magic... very powerful stuff.. opens doors, gets people to do its bidding with just a smile, can make the ugliest person seem heavenly, allows atrocities to be carried out, without worry of detection, in plane sight right under everyone's noses, sheds responsibility like rain x does to water.

Last edited:
I love women.. and these days I even trust them.. trust them to behave like a woman.. and they never let me down.

They probably used women allot for the criminal as women have camelflage.. it called beauty. Beauty is real life magic... very powerful stuff.. opens doors, gets people to do its bidding with just a smile, can make the ugliest person seem heavenly, allows atrocities to be carried out, without worry of detection, in plane sight right under everyone's noses, sheds responsibility like rain x does to water.

I totally get what you are saying, but the effects of women's beauty on (straight) men only exist because the men allow them to.
If a (straight) man really is strong and doesn't give a shit (e.g. he is fully involved - with his heart - in a committed relationship - or if he's gay, of course), other women's beauty loses its power over him.

And if you're A-sexual none of it matters! Or likewise if you're more in touch with your inherent androgynous side. That's the best imho. Best of both worlds. And saying women are stupid for said reasons are like saying men are all stupid for said reason or any other gendered population is stupid for said reason. Sexuality is similar but less and more so. I was kinda hoping someone would, to put it very snarkily, take the bate. Love talking gender. Fuck your binary worldviews in each of their limited holes!

I totally get what you are saying, but the effects of women's beauty on (straight) men only exist because the men allow them to.
If a (straight) man really is strong and doesn't give a shit (e.g. he is fully involved - with his heart - in a committed relationship - or if he's gay, of course), other women's beauty loses its power over him.

its actually been shown to be more transcendent then sexual orientation I belive, I guess when we broaden beauty to appearance instead. People who have characteristics which are generally considered beautiful by the society and culture they live in are usually treated noticeably better, experience greater opportunity and success, and less consequences then people with "less beautiful" features. If any one has ever found themselves in jail and seen the women who are locked up there seems to be a undeniable example here.. so undeniable that max security all body soap and no make up do not even come close resulting in the percentage of "unattractive' females inmates. The level a person lives at and their ease at social mobility should also show a correlation with how good they look or even more significant what color there skin pigment is. Its just in our nature.. how a person looks is incredibly important and we take and make initial impressions and treat people wildly different upon their appearance. The same person dressed in a sharp suit will be treated very differently than a person in a mismatched t shirt and shorts.

NSFW:
2013-02-26-06-18-56-pm-med.jpg

NSFW:
vincentandjules.jpg

Same concept why drug users who actively comply to social norms accepted by law enforcement are so much less likely to get fucked with than users who have appearance which is less traditional. So much is determined by our first impression based off a person appearance.

Last edited:
^ NSA,

Again, I am totally on the same page as you. I have seen studies that corroborate what you are saying.
People giving the job to the most beautiful candidate, as opposed to the most qualified, in mock interview situations, etc.

What I am trying to say is that we don't have to be led around by the balls, so to speak, though maybe this is a bad metaphor because I realize that it is not necessarily dependent on sexual attraction.
We can consciously defuse this tendency.
We have to be aware of it and opposed to it, but we are not slaves to it.
If we recognize that beauty is a way of being, not a way of looking- deeply enough that we live it, not just know it - we can shift our biases.
We can give the most moral, decent, honest person the job preferentially.

When money is involved you are paying for one of two things, beauty or a kink. If you have a lot of money like this guy you can pay for both at the same time.

If he had tipped her she may have called an ambulance for him