• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc high dose pregabalin + high dose adderall = nah

Zonxx

Bluelighter
so my lord of any combo ive ever tried, and ive tried quite abit of them, but nothings got me as fucked and wonky as this combo folks, stay away from pregabalin + stims unless youre ready to get rekt
im in a lose lose, im in opiate withdrawal and coke withdrawal rn, hence trying other meds to mitigate the symptoms not with success appearently

I've used this combo as well but with Endone added.
Yep. It's a crazy ride.
then we throw in the dab of BHO oil, and sit there and not know what the fk youre doing
throw in another good .2 dab, and really not know wtf youre doing lool
i think my brain is melting alittle but thats okay i'll sleep that off later 12 hours to go can't even wait

is there an interaction between pregabalin and gabapentin if you take them at the same time?

is there an interaction between pregabalin and gabapentin if you take them at the same time?

they potentiate each other. i don't have the figures but the 'high' feeling you get from both is pretty much the same thing, so it kicks in much faster and much harder

they potentiate each other. i don't have the figures but the 'high' feeling you get from both is pretty much the same thing, so it kicks in much faster and much harder

edit: i was appearently pretty high when i wrote my reply... what it meant to say was that i ended up taking both together but the pregabalin overpowered the gaba by far

Last edited: