View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

High Dose Jedi Flip

woodyfence

Bluelighter
Soon I'm going to be taking 8 hits potent LSD (prob about 1 mg), extracted psilocybin equivalent to 2.5 g cubensis, and 150 mg MDMA. Seems crazy. Probably will be. I'ved tried LSD and shrooms (1 hit plus 1/8 cubensis), LSD and MDMA (multiple times, highest dosage was 8 hits acid and 100 mg MDMA or 3 hits random acid from music festival plus 200 mg MDMA, pick your favorite). I've also tried psilocybin extract (2.5 g cubensis) plus 150 mg MDMA. My question is, what can I expect from this? I plan on listening to metal music, playing video games like CoD and DS3, showering, and walking around my college campus a bit later. Has anyone tried this combination in such a high dose?

It sounds like a bad idea considering from what you say your plans are it's obvious you aren't so aware of what a high dosage trip consists of. None of those plans will be happening if you take such a high dosage IMO.

Agreed. Trying to even achieve a linear thought process would become impossible with such a combination and dose.

I wouldn't recommend it, although I can't say no =P

Just have a sitter if you do, I guess.

The problem with higher dosages is that you let yourself go too much. You also don't remember as much. This really serves no purpose. Of course it does. I mean rollercoasters are fun. But it's like standing in line for 3 hours for a 30 second thrill. Why don't you try taking half a hit of acid and looking through old family photo albums or something. Cheeers.

tried this the other day. by the time i got to the shrooms i asked myself; how would i be able to tell the difference in effects? does this even make sense? the visuals became incredibly bizarre, body high became overwhelming so i never ended up taking the mdma.

i ended up taking diazepam because it became too much. but that was on me for bitching out..

On those doses I don't expect you to be able to function as a conscious human being, let alone go about your plans haha. Really sounds like a bit of a waste honestly. I'd kill just to have 8 tabs of LSD in my hands, let alone being able to eat that much for lulz.

Agreed, what kind of high doses of mushrooms or LSD alone have you taken? Those kind of experiences should tell you that combining at those dosages is silly overkill, just maximizing the challenges and issues while obliterating you just as well.

I've experimented plenty and I'm really curious what kind of previous combo's and high doses make you think this is a reasonable idea. :)

If you're into it, take steep doses of LSD on its own, or do a decently dosed MDMA+LSD or MDMA+mushooms combo - that should be plenty and ought to change your ideas about activities during intense trips.

"Catchy" terms for such proposals certainly don't help, I've never had an extreme trip like that that made me think it would be okay to make it sound like a game.

I was able to focus enough to play Call of Duty three hours into my 8 tab + 100 mg MDMA trip (and do pretty well!), and it lasted about 16-17 hours total. The real challenging part of the high dose acid trips for me are from T+1:00 to T+3:00 hours from drop time. Especially since I like to smoke two bowls around T+1:00. I've taken 4.5 grams of shrooms alone once, that was too much shrooms, admittedly (I was scared as shit at someone else's house for 4 hours!). That's why I'm not high dosing shrooms for this. I've dosed this high with acid every weekend this for two months now and four times before that as well, so twelve times in all. Honestly, the most I ever took was when I took 6 tabs of acid from a sheet where two made me trip for 16 hours. I tripped for 20 hours and then passed out with strong visuals still lol. That's why I think this trip will be good.

I was able to focus enough to play Call of Duty three hours into my 8 tab + 100 mg MDMA trip (and do pretty well!), and it lasted about 16-17 hours total. The real challenging part of the high dose acid trips for me are from T+1:00 to T+3:00 hours from drop time. Especially since I like to smoke two bowls around T+1:00. I've taken 4.5 grams of shrooms alone once, that was too much shrooms, admittedly (I was scared as shit at someone else's house for 4 hours!). That's why I'm not high dosing shrooms for this. I've dosed this high with acid every weekend this for two months now and four times before that as well, so twelve times in all. Honestly, the most I ever took was when I took 6 tabs of acid from a sheet where two made me trip for 16 hours. I tripped for 20 hours and then passed out with strong visuals still lol. That's why I think this trip will be good.

It sounds like you've made up your mind, since every reply has discouraged it.

^^ sometimes it's almost as if users come back to post about the results of going through with whatever they were discouraged from doing as though everyone was really saying they should do it and post results 8(

I don't understand how people can take such doses and not have any life changing insights or mystical experiences on it.
Playing games on such doses seems a total waste of it's potential.

I introduced a friend to mushrooms and started low, 2gr, then a few weeks later I gave him 3gr, then 5gr, up to 7gr, and the only thing he talked about where the visuals, I just don't understand how that's even possible...

Yeah, I dont understand it either, bluemerlin. I have been very disappointed after introducing some friends yo psychedelics and only getting the " It was weird but fun !" response. For me psychedelics have been life changing since my first trip with some weak truffles I bought in Amsterdam, ha.

I also dont see the appeal of playing videogames while tripping. but that's probably because I never play videogames anyway :p

To each their one.

Please report back if you end up doing your crazy combo, OP. If you tripped each weekend for twp months sounda like you have a high tolerance anyway.

Id literally rather stare at the paint on my wall on psychs than watch a videogame. To be fair, the texture of the paint looks pretty sick once you are tripping.

8 blotters, 3 g psilocybin cubensis, 150 mg MDMA. I smoked three bowls of weed at T+1:00, then came inside, laid in bed, and listened to my trip playlist (Sounds of a Playground Fading and Come Clarity by In Flames, Volition by Protest the Hero, and The Living Infinite by Soilwork, all great albums and even better while tripping). I smoked every 45 minutes or so. At T+5:00 or so, when the shrooms and mdma were wearing off and the acid was the only thing remaining, I played Dark Souls 3 a good bit on New Game+ and beat the Crystal Sage as well as the Abyss Watchers. Played some Black Ops 3. Ordered wings. I smoked probably a quarter ounce of weed during that trip. 10/10. It's not my hardest trip as nothing seems to be able to top my 25i trips. I wish I had paid attention to my visuals, but I was too focused on the music. My only regret is that I didn't have DMT (I've never tried it!). :)

Sounds like a waste

Yup.

OP, did you write anything down? No impressions at all?
What music you listened to or video games you played are mere details that don't really inform anyone on what your experience was like.
So you took a lot of drugs, and...???

No, my goal was to experience it, and I did. I had fun and that's all that matters. The music spoke volumes to me, much more than without drugs. I remember claiming to myself that the entirety of Come Clarity is a symbol of life, from the album art to the lyrics to the song titles. It was beautiful. You can really FEEL the emotion. I remember crying multiple times, out of joy and out of sorrow.

I actually keep a text document with all of my notable drug experiences and what I remember from them.