• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

High dose Benzodiazepine withdrawal.

Jesus,
I've been on and off for years with benzodiazepines and I'm only 21.

How do you deal with the cognitive deficits/anxiety attacks?

Also, ask you're doctor to give you Campral for your 'alcohol withdrawal', or benzodiazepine withdrawal, which one.

Man, fuck that.

I couldn't function if it wasn't for l-glutamine.

It's quiet stimulating/very clear headed thoughts and thinking processes.

because I'm annoying and no-one likes me on this forum LOL, but I don't give a shit because majority of times you guys give great advice.

Have you thought about why this is? Not to insult you, but a lot of the time you come across as arrogant and will quite often "prescribe" something as if you are a doctor. And the odd homophobic comment.

Whats up with the ban? (again)
Good luck with the taper. I assume you started using them for anxiety? Whatever the reason, I think its important to find another way to deal with it. If it is anxiety for example, it might mean seeing a psychologist and/or trying a herbal supplement/anti-depressent etc.

His current ban is an automatic temp ban generated by an infraction for abuse.

TheHardMotherFucker... I'm only 21 too and i've kicked an IV H and Meth addiction and the benzo addiction to end all addictions lol.

now deal with anxiety attacks with exercise. However I recently herniated 4 discs in my back so I'm pretty scared at the moment.

The doctor re-scripted me 6mg xanax a day but i'm avoiding using it really, trying to roll with my 2400mg gabapentin a day.

thanks for the speedy update!
good shit kicked all those habits!! your mother would be proud!! :)
(not being sarcastic!)

TheHardMotherFucker... I'm only 21 too and i've kicked an IV H and Meth addiction and the benzo addiction to end all addictions lol.

now deal with anxiety attacks with exercise. However I recently herniated 4 discs in my back so I'm pretty scared at the moment.

The doctor re-scripted me 6mg xanax a day but i'm avoiding using it really, trying to roll with my 2400mg gabapentin a day.

Fuck me Tripman. Do you live in the suburbs? Fuck that man. I feel sorry for you, dealing with those temptations.

I had to quit a 4 year Dexamphetamine prescription (6-9 a day), as tolerance grew, in 2009, as a result of a hospitalization. Turns out that the amount of Dex I was using, plus psycho-social stress and stress about my Uni assignments. resulted in a conversion disorder.

I've been in hospital about 10 times for benzodiazepine overdoses.

I've been to rehab once.

Never tried injecting drugs. Not that big into illicit drug scene, but rather pharmaceuticals. Just ate 4 dried Golden Tops as well.

Your life seems more fucking traumatic than mine, and I thought I was the only one!

Last edited:
Fuck me Tripman. Do you live in the suburbs? Fuck that man. I feel sorry for you, dealing with those temptations.

I had to quit a 4 year Dexamphetamine prescription (6-9 a day), as tolerance grew, in 2009, as a result of a hospitalization. Turns out that the amount of Dex I was using, plus psycho-social stress and stress about my Uni assignments. resulted in a conversion disorder.

I've been in hospital about 10 times for benzodiazepine overdoses.

I've been to rehab once.

Never tried injecting drugs. Not that big into illicit drug scene, but rather pharmaceuticals. Just ate 4 dried Golden Tops as well.

Your life seems more fucking traumatic than mine, and I thought I was the only one!

I live in hobart tasmania, so I guess to most that is "the burbs"

Temptations are indeed a bitch.

I've been in two comas from H overdoses. I had a 10 percent chance of living apparently. I must be meant to be there.

Oh well I my life has been tricky: I've been diagnosed with PTSD, Rapid Cycling Bi-Polar, Sleep Disorder, Panic Disorder, OCD, Borderline Personality disorder... Eh probably more, 7 visits to psych wards last year, 2 involuntarily...

BUT. I'm fucking good now, working a full time job on 50k a year :D.