• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Harm Reduction High and variable dose MDMA (ecstasy) tablets - orange spade-shaped, often with an 'Ace of Spades' logo

andyturbo

Administrator: PR.net

Warning

High dose MDMA tablets have been found in NSW and Victoria. The MDMA dose in these tablets averaged 146 mg, but some tablets contained up to 210mg.

Pink MDMA tablet with hatch and four circles
Pink MDMA tablet with line etched in middle

Know the risks​

• You are at increased risk of harm if you:
    • take multiple MDMA (ecstasy) tablets or capsules
    • take a higher-dose MDMA (ecstasy) tablet or capsule
    • use other stimulant drugs (e.g. methamphetamine, cocaine or caffeine) at the same time
    • take MDMA in a hot environment like a music festival or indoor dance party
  • MDMA (ecstasy) is often poorly manufactured and the amount of MDMA in a tablet or capsule can vary a lot, even within the same batch.
  • The time from taking the drug to feeling any effect can vary significantly depending on the drug as well as the individual person.
  • High dose MDMA (ecstasy) use has been linked to death and other serious harms, including recent ICU admissions.

Effects to look out for​

Feeling really hot and sweaty, light headedness, rigid muscles (e.g. difficulty walking), confusion or agitation, racing pulse/heart, feeling aggressive, uncontrolled repetitive movements, vomiting, seizures, difficult to rouse / unconscious.

If you experience these symptoms after taking MDMA, get help immediately.

210mg is a pretty heavy dose and most people would probably dislike that level of intensity. The warning here isn't about trying to make anyone panic or freak out, it's just information. People can make better decisions the more they know.

I was responding to what was written in the original post. I'm not trying to have an argument with you. If there is an error, and I'm honestly not really going to dive into it, thanks for pointing it out.

What is being said here, which I believe we can all agree on, is that we desperately need an Australian service where we can submit samples for full analysis. Cantest is a start but we need accessibility in other locations and transparent public results to hold folks accountable.

Or, we need legal MDMA :)

So much of this space is curated by not PWUD with what they think is best.

Yeah that's why Bluelight is here to offer an open space for discussion among community. No need to be filtered via professionals. Although as you all know (I think it's known!) I straddle across both the professional and the community, and am less engaged in community settings these days because of lifestyle changes on my side. But spend a bit of time in professional circles advocating for more community input into research, policy and all that.

Source?

On this note. If pillreports admin inaccurately identifies a pill in Australia as one tested in Austria when they are clearly not the same pill. Perhaps this spreading misinformation is why people don't use pillreports anymore. I know the countries have similar looking names but a map will tell you they're quite far apart.

Why are we banging on about 210mg when the actual lab tests for the pills in question are 140-160mg? We trying to artificially create reasons to market a readily available counterfeit product under the auspice of HR?

These pills are made in Australia with MDMA crystal that is flurescent green. You can see it! If one can't see it put some prescription spectacles on.

Compare the pills with the so called 210mg Austria Report from A YEAR AGO. I know our post is slow but do we really think it took a year for it to land down under?

13951_lg.jpg

It's a totally different press, dimensions and gross weight different, different binders, different mdma, different people who created them and different countries that tested them and a year a part.

high-dose-MDMA-orange-spade-ace1.jpg

We really meant to believe this is the same pill?

I'd eat the Austrian pill and it is a nice clean press with fine details. I'd not eat the counterfeit Australian ones that are crumbly due to cheap binders. 99.9% of Australian pills are done to cover up unappealing MDMA crystal. Pill presses were sold on eBay for $2,000. How much does a replica stamp cost? Perhaps a pineapple. Just go hunting for pill presses on alibaba or amazon. What happens if these domestic counterfeits suddenly get cut with something else?

Australian made pills look shit because pill presses are controlled by end user documentation. So illegal outfits would have to source less professional equipment and the binders used are sub par hence why the pills look like they were made by amateurs. Yet to see an australian pill with a nice European sheen to it.

I'm sorry but it's not cool for people in positions of trust to spread misinformation. Especially, when it exclusively advertises a product for what's likely supplied by an 8 billion Asia-pacific crime syndicate. Has organised crime penetrated HR groups? Is this a new revenue stream? Or do we need to see the optometrist to get our eyes checked?

That's right, misinformation packaged as HR with no useful info for the public that turns out to become a advertisement.

Well done everyone! Apologies for being blunt but wake up people. Stop using ecstasydata to try and identify AU pills. It's more often not the same pill. There's usually 100+ replicas of any one stamp. Stick to what we know as facts rather than making huge leaps of assumptions that may do more harm than good.

Life is like a box of Pingas from NL, you never know what you're going to get. Unless you test it. - Benu.
forrest gump cooking GIF

You need to relax buddy and not assume you know all the information.
I know for an absolute fact that the ones I had received were imported from said country, Im not going into that. It was almost a year ago as well.
Australian made pills look shit because pill presses are controlled by end user documentation. So illegal outfits would have to source less professional equipment and the binders used are sub par hence why the pills look like they were made by amateurs. Yet to see an australian pill with a nice European sheen to it.

While not as common as the previous two decades, you are completely wrong to assume there are no importations of ecstasy tablets from Europe.

"It's a totally different press, dimensions and gross weight different" - This is not true, having personally done this myself to compare to the report (which was only 1 month before I received them. (The ones that I know came in)

The point is regardless of if there's a copycat batch, those were doing the rounds in Melbourne and Sydney. Much before the news reported them, I had my hands on the batch in question.
(Many many months..closer to a year) and they are definitely not the ones in question.

Either way, the standard has always been 120+mg is considered a high-content pill. You seem to care a lot about harm reduction yet making a post like that? (Assuming you know everything and the timelines ect when you don't)

Ultimately= Either way a warning= harm reduction.
Removing warning- when health services have warned of them even the lower tab tests are still considered high= no harm reduction at all.
On a personal note- having consumed 1.5 of these (I had two but couldn't get threw 2) there's no way I am removing the warning and stand by it 100%. If someone double-dropped them, I could see the potential for harm.
The photos- It's possible. It's also possible that one image has been visually enhanced which is very common these days in photos.

Lastly seeing as you seem to know so much it surprises me that you assume the green MDMA in Australia is synthesized here. There may indeed be a green batch who knows?

What I do know for an actual fact (not second-hand info or something I read) is that the Green/Black and Red MDMA being mass imported at the moment originates from Belgium. I don't expect you to take my word for it, but I certainly won't be going into any more specifics than this on a HR forum.

I understand you mean well; however, you need to recognize that there is a possibility regarding certain aspects and information that is unknown to you.

P.R has always 100% pushed the importance of testing pills. It's very rare that we allow MG talk on Pill Reports however this was verified by a number of means to be worthy of.
It has taken a long time which has personally been very frustrating, over the past 12 or so months not been able to perform and work on the site that's well overdue.

Please, do not think for one moment I haven't been busting balls behind the scenes to be able to get things back on track. It has been out of my hands.

Thankfully, its finally making progress. And I apologize on behalf of P.R for this. Not to be mistaken as a personal apology as I mentioned its been a shit storm trying to get things done when there was a change that affected the way it has been run since 2000. I won't go into more details out of respect for anyone else that may or may not have played a role in this.

I'd eat the Austrian pill and it is a nice clean press with fine details. I'd not eat the counterfeit Australian ones that are crumbly due to cheap binders. 99.9% of Australian pills are done to cover up unappealing MDMA crystal. Pill presses were sold on eBay for $2,000. How much does a replica stamp cost? Perhaps a pineapple. Just go hunting for pill presses on alibaba or amazon. What happens if these domestic counterfeits suddenly get cut with something else?

Australian made pills look shit because pill presses are controlled by end user documentation. So illegal outfits would have to source less professional equipment and the binders used are sub par hence why the pills look like they were made by amateurs. Yet to see an australian pill with a nice European sheen to it. [ Two words- Drug
Importations]

I'm sorry but it's not cool for people in positions of trust to spread misinformation. Especially, when it exclusively advertises a product for what's likely supplied by an 8 billion Asia-pacific crime syndicate. Has organised crime penetrated HR groups? Is this a new revenue stream? Or do we need to see the optometrist to get our eyes checked?

That's right, misinformation packaged as HR with no useful info for the public that turns out to become a advertisement.

Well done everyone! Apologies for being blunt but wake up people. Stop using ecstasydata to try and identify AU pills. It's more often not the same pill. There's usually 100+ replicas of any one stamp. Stick to what we know as facts rather than making huge leaps of assumptions that may do more harm than good.

There is not one single part that, that I disagree with or are not aware of from the above (as well as many others)

Stop using ecstasydata to try and identify AU pills.

I am sure there are people that do indeed do that, however, no one at Pill Reports does or has ever done something that silly. That's just common sense to us the same way it is to you.

Regards,

Andy
Not the owner of Pill Reports.

What is being said here, which I believe we can all agree on, is that we desperately need an Australian service where we can submit samples for full analysis. Cantest is a start but we need accessibility in other locations and transparent public results to hold folks accountable.

Or, we need legal MDMA :)

Absolutely agreed. And I am sure you would vouch for that in regard to my own agreement.

@Benu Kindly note the date of the warning Issued on pillreports.net vs the date this thread was made (this was due to an Australian health alert, it was a copy-and-paste job) The ones in the report below definitely made it here, at least one run of 10,000. *Apparently* - that was back at the beginning of October.

**WARNING** 210mg Beige/ Pink Ace of Spades​

These have reached Australia (Melbourne and Sydney confirmed but the warning should be Australia wide)

Contents: 210mg MDMA, no other psychoactive substances detected.
Tested by: CheckIt! Lab
Lab's ID: CH:202209-14

Please see report for further details + reagent test results.

Andyturbo

• Posted by andyturbro
  • October 26, 2022

210mg is a stupid strong dose. Source? Nearly 2 decades of observing the effects of MDMA on myself and others.

Source?

On this note. If pillreports admin inaccurately identifies a pill in Australia as one tested in Austria when they are clearly not the same pill. Perhaps this spreading misinformation is why people don't use pillreports anymore. I know the countries have similar looking names but a map will tell you they're quite far apart.

Why are we banging on about 210mg when the actual lab tests for the pills in question are 140-160mg? We trying to artificially create reasons to market a readily available counterfeit product under the auspice of HR?

These pills are made in Australia with MDMA crystal that is flurescent green. You can see it! If one can't see it put some prescription spectacles on.

Compare the pills with the so called 210mg Austria Report from A YEAR AGO. I know our post is slow but do we really think it took a year for it to land down under?

13951_lg.jpg

It's a totally different press, dimensions and gross weight different, different binders, different mdma, different people who created them and different countries that tested them and a year a part.

high-dose-MDMA-orange-spade-ace1.jpg

We really meant to believe this is the same pill?

Life is like a box of Pingas from NL, you never know what you're going to get. Unless you test it. - Benu.
forrest gump cooking GIF

Source?

“99.9% presses are done to cover up unappealing crystal.”

I can tell you with 99.9% certainty that this is complete nonsense. While I agree with the idea (you can even see the dirty crystal in these pills) you are pulling a number out of thin air.

And what’s with all these green lighters coming in here say WEVE been infiltrated.. Projections of a guilty mind perhaps?

-GC

As many are aware MDMA consumption comes in waves, at hight of those waves 200mg+ pills ain’t nearly as rare as public data suggests. At the beginning of wave people are fine with 140mg pills, in few months such “weak” pills ain’t interesting any-more.

Is there a hint of advertisement here? Does it really matter any-more? Long are gone days when MDMA HR was synonymous with PLUR.

Personally I welcome this discussion and critique. I don’t see it as personal, I believe we are on the same side here - that is, trying to help ppl avoid harms when taking drugs.

Interestingly our colleagues in Canada actually don’t support any kind of drug alert. They argue that alerts give the impression that the drug supply is usually ‘normal’ and they also often have no tangible action that the drug taker can do. They can be considered tools of prohibition in this sense.

The Australian view (officially) is that we should alert because people need to know. But it’s not enough. Accuracy is unclear. Reports are often delayed and the market has moved on. It’s possible we may do more harm by perpetuating a pill press which has been repressed for our local markets and is nothing like the original.

Bluelight AusDD sits within the Australian structure and we have so far gone along with it. But an alternative view is to support and help build a new system more like Test4Pay which folks can access via Dread. Or some other system that has accountability.

I’d like to keep this discussion going without the participants feeling attacked here - we are really all trying to do a similar thing just having to work under the oppressive system of drug prohibition.

As much as varaible dose tablets suck and are dangerous, I'd be stoked to get pills with actual mdma.
Everyone I know are scumbags that sell fake/adulterated shit.

As much as varaible dose tablets suck and are dangerous, I'd be stoked to get pills with actual mdma.
We should be clear. People who want mdma will be glad to get high dose mdma - importantly, if they know it and know the dose and actually titrate the dose appropriately. That is, take half.

In Europe many pills are higher dose and have half lines imprinted on them to more easily enable people to halve them. And most ppl take them in halves or even quarters in some cases because people know what’s going on.

Because australia has historically not had such high dose pills, many of us do the opposite and “double drop”. That could be fatal with some of these presses. Eg there was one tested a few weeks ago that was more than 400mg of mdma. Seriously high dose.

@melandawg do you have access to a test kit for mdma?

I can get one but I'm colour blind and all the darker colours look the same haha.
I could get one and ask someone else to compare the colours I guess.
Major problem is everyone I know have turned to ice and that's all they really sell unfortunately.

Why I really prefer crystal over pills. At least you get a much better idea with reagent testing and also purity tests, for what they're worth. Titrated dosing is also a bonus with crystal