• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hiding An Amphetamine High

mikehunt73

Greenlighter
So basically i've been popping low-dose bombs of speed all morning, with very little effects aside from keeping me awake and a little more motivated, but now my pupils are starting to get pretty big (not mdma flying-saucer big, but potentially noticeable nonetheless).

I'm not really feeling 'tweaked out' per say, kind of just feels like a relatively high dose of adderall. If my eyes were looking normal, nobody would notice a thing. Now however, my parents are about and I don't want them knowing i've spent all morning banqueting on bennies.

Now I have heard in some places that benzos can slightly reduce your pupil size on uppers, but I have also heard (less so) that they can make the situation worse. I've done quite a bit of searching on this subject and I haven't found any definitive answers, hence the thread. I have loads of clonazepam on hand and a few xanax, so if the reccomendations could refer to those that would be lovely.

Can anyone also advise as to how long the pupil dilation lasts? Say i popped the last (and biggest) bomb around 1pm. Just a vague timeframe would be lovely.

I have compiled a list of my current possible actions:

1. Just hope they don't notice (not keen on)
2. Sit in a dark room until it wears off (will do if necessary)
3. Pop a load of xannies and k-pins and see what happens (could also have some booze?)
4. Leave house and go for bike ride for an hour ( will have to encounter parents briefly and big problem if i return and pupils aren't normal)
5.????????

Thanks in advance for the responses and sorry for the long thread I am just fucking loving typing at the moment.

Ps. Also got some promethazine? No idea if that'll help

Alprazolam and Benzodiazepines are your friend. If you don't already have a tolerance, I'd say 2mg of Xanax will work wonders. Depending on tolerance and how much amphetamine you've indulged in, you may need more. I can eat Benzodiazepines like candy when I'm on speed, but that doesn't mean you can do the same. Acting a fool isn't an option either.

I can't comment on whether or not the Benzodiazepines will help with the pupil dilation, but they will definitely help your overall body language look less twacked out, you know, eyes darting, fidgeting, motor tics etc. If you need a top off, you could maybe have a drink, but do not exceed 2 standard drinks if you are already taking sedatives.

Sitting in a dark room won't do shit and may be counter-productive... It might just make you tweat out all the more. Also, avoid the Promethazine, it's unnecessary given the fact that you have Benzo's on hand. Now, if you are having trouble getting to sleep later on, you can maybe pop 50mg with some sedatives.

Do you smoke Cannabis? I know this sounds crazy, but, if it were me, I would just smoke a bowl and say, "oh sorry about the eyes, I'm wicked stoned right now". Sure, bud won't make your pupil's dilate, but most people can't tell you whether it does or doesn't for certain. My parents aren't excited to see me stoned, don't get me wrong, but it's certainly preferable to showing up to a family meal with not appetite and full-moon pupils, dig?

The bike ride might be helpful. You can expend some of that "energy" that you're probably feeling coursing through you. You could walk back in the house, out of breath, sweaty , potentially wearing sunglasses, anything that will distract attention from your pupils is a good idea.

What are your parents like man? Nazis, hippies, somewhere in between? This would actually be helpful information in advising you of what do to do.

thanks for the advice man! In the end i just dashed out and went for a quick bike ride, and realised that being outside did the eyes a lot of good. I'd say they're just about acceptable now and if noticed i'll just say it's from a lack of sleep. So all good.

That post was made during that slightly panicky moment when you suddenly start coming down and its all a abit exaggurated ahahaha. My parents are relatively chill but just very observant and kind of 'on' to my drug use atm (which right now only really includes weed and alcohol) and i don't really want to add speed to that list. I'd give them a solid 6 on the nazi to hippie scale, which i agree matters a lot... benzos would definitely have helped had i taken more.

If anyone else has any other methods they like to use to reduce/hide adderrall/speed/meth highs post em up...

Opioids reduce pupil size. However, it's really ill-advised to start taking opioids for the sole purpose of hiding amphetamine use...

Strangely enough, being outside increases my pupils for some reason. I'm in slight opioid withdrawal most of the day, which increases my pupils, but when I come home they're usually so big as if I'd taken like 10 hits of LSD.

I found being in brightly lit rooms or outside seems to help them retract to normal... If your outside, Sunglasses for sure... Thats what I do if I've been using amphetamines prior to... Then again, I never leave the house without them, so no questions there... I also try and stay in my room, and if I do go out of room, avoid eye contact, as I try to look as if I am focused on doing something... I learned these methods from my long time DXM usage, and the whole dialated pupil thing associated with it too..

2mg? Lol, I take 0.5 mg of Xanax for this purpose and it is plenty... I am a cheap date apparently. And freshener to bring my makeup since I slam, i will often flush bright red if I dose a little high.

If anyone else has any other methods they like to use to reduce/hide adderrall/speed/meth highs post em up...

I'm curious if anyone has any tips. I personally will stare you dead in the eyes and all you will see is pupils.the best way for me is a shower, some water, some food, and some vitamins. But I have been using meth more and have missed work from being too spun so maybe I should see what this thread delivers.