• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hi

Jted

Greenlighter
I’m new to all this and I started using cocaine with my boyfriend who deals well another dealer came up to me and told me that it’s not Cocaine that it’s ice but how do I really know what it is

Hi there Jted! Welcome to the community :) With that, I am sad to say that your issue is actually not something that we deal with here at Bluelight. Drug identification is something that can only be done with a legitimate spot test or by sending the substance to a lab for testing. Otherwise, it could be literally anything and for that reason it can be dangerous to attempt this sort of thing remotely. While we definitely cannot tell you for certain, I'll try to help out a little. Cocaine numbs the tissue that it comes into contact with and lasts for maybe an hour or so. Methamphetamine will typically last for hours.

I was told being it’s not powder it’s not cocaine but my high last no longer than an hour and I snort and it burns but then I go numb

Maybe it’s bath salts, don’t know and there’s no way to tell unless we see it but unfortunately we can’t identify on the forums.

Be safe!