• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hi you beautiful no things.

Pain_in_vain

Bluelighter
I am right here but still not near. Some of you know me and yet are not even able to imagine what I could even be. I don't love drugs I love not to be in pain...wasting my days till it all goes down the drain. Not even once the same, flowing around within the rules of The Game. Before I tried to brake them, make them do my bidding, somehow crack them. Never smoked it but numerous times felt the crack from what The Game if not played well put as the response back. I was here before...traveled the wires on the bottom of the ocean, taking a trip through a satelite motion. Just imagine where we are. Just imagine what we are. I am walking through the center of your head and still it feels that I am far. But your receptors are being filled with me, various neurotransmitters, modulators hormones are creating me in you. If you're still here that is. If not that's ok...everyone creating everyone else, one of names of The Game. Broken mirror for sure, but didn't we all picked up a part of it and called it The Truth? It's time to end, say - I love you, I love it! - and just press Post Thread to send. The End. Is the begining. Find your meaning.