Hi there SNOWFLAKES! Let's hear your top 5 brutal extreme metal bands and a song ea.

ImAHorse-NeedTranq

Greenlighter
Mine are as follows atm
1: Cattle decapitation - death atlas
2: Lorna Shore - Of the abyss
3: Rings of Saturn - face of the wormhole
4: Brand of Sacrifice - lifeblood
5: Bound in Fear - Hate circuit

These are the first five that came to mind
Anaal Nathrakh- When Humanity is Cancer
Cobalt - Gin
Agoraphobic Nosebleed - Kill Theme for American Apeshit
Pig Destroyer - Trojan Whore (the whole album Prowler in the Yard is a masterpiece tho)
Khanate - Skin Coat

Satyricon. Fuckn naturally!

333 333 333
Sometimes in the dead of the night I mesmerize my soul Sights and visions prophecies and horror They all come in one

Undeath

Gorguts

Mortiferum

Imperial Triumphant

Special metal shoutout to Dr Feelgood

Noice ! Im so happy to see I'm not the only one haha. Been on a huge Archspire kick layely. I find almost anywhere I go metal heads are the most accepting unjudgemental bunch you could have the pleasure of interacting with !

I rolled my eyes at this "your top 5 brutal extreme metal bands" as it reads like some KVLT Teenager who thinks they are so "extreme" & it's just horrific to think someone felt this was a good idea.

I will post one thing & it's the Classic DSBM solo Project Silencer, I bet most have no idea who this guy is which says it all imho.

I rolled my eyes at this "your top 5 brutal extreme metal bands" as it reads like some KVLT Teenager who thinks they are so "extreme" & it's just horrific to think someone felt this was a good idea.

I will post one thing & it's the Classic DSBM solo Project Silencer, I bet most have no idea who this guy is which says it all imho.

Haha, yeah brutal, man 🤘

To be brutally honest, I hate most extreme metal. I had a reasonably long-term relationship with a death metal vocalist/drummer though, so I try to remember some of his favourites when I see these threads. Why I don't know. The artwork can be quite good, eg. Nile and maybe someone might like something?

Some others that just made me cringe or laugh at how outrageous they were..

https://youtu.be/6TbAXus59Po

This link just will not disappear from that post. Because it's the most brutal of all!!!! 👹😈👺👻💀☠️

Alex Terrible - Hell Kitchen 😁 And Yeess, i'm hungry and need some pasta😋