• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction hi stupid questionn am i gonna b ok?

attention_horror_621

Bluelighter
got drunk on vodka brain told me dumb stuff i drank half a bottle of delsym 5mg valium a lot of delta-10 caffiene pill and 50mg dramamine.
im like 102 pounds.

idk this is cringe and gay and most of these things r benign asf but im a taddd paranoid lol.

thank u <3

i ahve adhd/blood pressure meds that i shoulldd take bc its my prescrip but ye maybe lower BP isntt what i need rn

You are likely going to be just fine man. I can't tell you if life will be good, you'll be happy or that your good health will continue forever, but I can tell you to stop worrying. The worrying that you're doing right now is not warranted. A normal, healthy individual can take infinitely more abuse than what you've described. What you are experiencing now, I have experienced literally hundreds of times, I have been laying in a pool of sweat, hallucinating, thinking I'm about to die and being totally ready for it. Then I repeated that experience a couple dozen times in my life.

The body can take much more punishment than what you've described. For something like this to kill you or cause permanent damage would imply some strange variable that neither you or I are aware of. You remind me of a young me. What a moment ;)

The need to shovel all drugs available into your body as fast as possible is a pretty ill omen, if you can even call it such a thing. It's more a factual indicator of an addictive personality. You're not in the fire yet, you're basically poking the fire with a nice long stick, jumping away and laughing when it crackles back at you. This type of behavior rarely leads to anything good. If you ever want to talk about shit, I'm here for ya.

You are likely going to be just fine man. I can't tell you if life will be good, you'll be happy or that your good health will continue forever, but I can tell you to stop worrying. The worrying that you're doing right now is not warranted. A normal, healthy individual can take infinitely more abuse than what you've described. What you are experiencing now, I have experienced literally hundreds of times, I have been laying in a pool of sweat, hallucinating, thinking I'm about to die and being totally ready for it. Then I repeated that experience a couple dozen times in my life.

The body can take much more punishment than what you've described. For something like this to kill you or cause permanent damage would imply some strange variable that neither you or I are aware of. You remind me of a young me. What a moment ;)

The need to shovel all drugs available into your body as fast as possible is a pretty ill omen, if you can even call it such a thing. It's more a factual indicator of an addictive personality. You're not in the fire yet, you're basically poking the fire with a nice long stick, jumping away and laughing when it crackles back at you. This type of behavior rarely leads to anything good. If you ever want to talk about shit, I'm here for ya.
thank you, i really needed this. i dont ahve the brain capacity to make a more detailed response rn lol but seriously thank you and i wish u all the best.

thank you, i really needed this. i dont ahve the brain capacity to make a more detailed response rn lol but seriously thank you and i wish u all the best.

No probs man. We are a family here. You know where to go with further questions. Feel free to hit me up directly, although it's often a couple of days in between log ins for me currently.