• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Social Hi Pill Reports posters

Nurse Ratched

Bluelight Crew
Anyone that knows me knows I don't post in here as I am unfamiliar and uneducated in most of the threads that get posted. I have been assigned this forum to act as an overseer just in case anyone has an issue or a problem. The current mods in here have it all wrapped up nicely so I'm pretty sure I won't be needed. Just wanted to say hi to all the people that post in here and if you ever have an issue or a question and one of the mods is offline at the time just give me a holler. Mostly what I will be doing in here is cleaning up cbd gummie spam and poking my head in from time to time. Hope all is well with you guys and gals.

Anyone that knows me knows I don't post in here as I am unfamiliar and uneducated in most of the threads that get posted. I have been assigned this forum to act as an overseer just in case anyone has an issue or a problem. The current mods in here have it all wrapped up nicely so I'm pretty sure I won't be needed. Just wanted to say hi to all the people that post in here and if you ever have an issue or a question and one of the mods is offline at the time just give me a holler. Mostly what I will be doing in here is cleaning up cbd gummie spam and poking my head in from time to time. Hope all is well with you guys and gals.
Welcome aboard the MDMA ship Captain!