• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Hi, new and need some advice for the weekend?

Jonnybomb10

Greenlighter
Hiya everyone!
Used this site to answer a few questions SWIM had for my first time but thought SWIM needed to post to solve this! So, bit of background info! SWIM is 22 6ft 5 about 16 stone. SWIM has rolled 3 times in their life their first at creamfields this year, which was amazing, my second in London with his gf and his third last Saturday. Always had crystals as a couple of close friends are dealers so SWIM knows they are reliable. SWIM took his first half pill at creamfields and has never taken one since. SWIM is going to a rave at the weekend where his favourite dj is and is able to get hold of nintendos. SWIM's question is how much should he have, the whole one pill or just half and then half? Will SWIM roll as hard? And how long does it take to build tolerance? SWIM wants to come up quite a lot but not mental but then again doesn't want to not come up and then do the other half and not fully enjoy half the night?

Thanks so much for replys in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Bluelight; we are not a pool, so there is no SWIMming allowed.

The general dose is 1.5mg per kg. You might want to be a little more cause you are 6'5. I have no idea how much 16 stone is but I am assuming it is alot. I am 6'1 and 200lbs and I take about 180mg total.

Before you take anything, make sure you use a reagent test kit on your pills. Relying on pill reports or a "good guy" to sell you real drugs is not a good idea. Often times the dealers themselves have no idea that they are selling dangerous garbage.

Once you have a dose set and know the pills are safe to take all you have to do is have a good time!

Thanks for the reply! My dealers are close friends and there gear is tested! 16 stone is 224lbs! Is that 180mg total? These nintendos are about 170mg which is what worries me because I don't want to take too much but I don't want to not take enough because it's only a 4 hour set so I will miss half the night haha! Thanks again for your help!!

It's a pain reading with all those swim's.. It's not allowed here, and everyone knows it's you :)

Reliable source tells you little to nothing. Always test your stuff!

Recommended dose is 1-2 mg/kg, where 1.5mg/kg tends to be a good starting point. Your weight is 100 kg. Since you only have a pill, it's really now way of knowing how much MDMA is in it (not that you can be sure with crystals either, but yeah). Have you checked pill reports, to se if you find a similar pill there?
With your weight you need something between 150 - 200 mg (I guess you have some tolerance from rolling a week ago). So I would just take the whole pill, considering most pills aren't 200 mg +.

EDIT: If they are 170 mg, I would just take the whole thing at once.

Checked pill reports and there rating is high! People saying they are really good pills! I'm sorry about the SWIN I wasn't sure haha! I'm just worried incase I overdose a friend I knew did this the other day and couldn't breathe properly. Would there be a difference between taking half and then 30mins later taking another half? Thanks

It would ease the come up a little bit. The effects may be a little bit lower. You can definitely do that if you are unsure :)

But if your friend did this pill, and couldn't breathe properly, then there is something wrong. Overdose rate of MDMA is high (several grams per body weight), so that isn't an issue with taking one pill.
170 mg isn't that high of a dose, and should most definitely not cause breathing issues. I took over 250 mg my first time (by a mistake), and besides the fact that it was intense as fuck, I was perfectly fine - and I'm a girl with half your weight.

Ha sorry didn't mention it wasn't the pill it was the fact he did 500mg of crystal in his drink and the drank it all at once. He was throwing up and pale and couldn't breathe really scary! I just don't want that to happen and it ruin my night! I think I'll take the full pill because like you said it won't be over 250mg. Will my come up be hard? What might happen?

Hey Jonnybomn, welcome. Have you done the test yourself, or did the dealer tell you he tested his product? I'll add the (tested) prefix for now

Breathing issues are not really normal on MDMA as luxray said but it could be that your friend has some underlying condition that caused it (a cold perhaps?). If your pill is well documented and has multiple reports on pillreports, not just one and if you tested it yourself it should be safe to consume. If you want to be absolutely sure you could send them in for analysis, though that costs some money. You could also ask in the regional pill forum if someone knows that pill, just check out the region-specific subforums, they could provide some more feedback. I have nothing more to add as dawglaw and luxray already answered quite thoroughly. If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask

*edit* Holy shit, disregard what I said about the breathing above, 500mg all at once, your friend is playing a dangerous game, that is absolutely insane. 500mg over an entire night is way too much, let alone taken at once. Please make sure he doesn't do that again, that will land him in the hospital sooner or later. Don't worry, you won't OD off of one pill. Those nintendos are very strong though, so perhaps it's best to take them in halves if you have a low tolerance

Last edited:
No I haven't myself, basically I'm in a tight nit group and half of them sell and they take mdma alot of weekends whereas I only take it at events. They have had these pills for a while and every1 in the group have taken them apart from me. Another friend has tested these and they are clean with aboutt 170mgs in them! I think I have tolerance because I took Molly last weekend so I should be okay with the whole pill right? Will I still come up of I take half and then take another half 30 mins to an hour later?

Ha sorry didn't mention it wasn't the pill it was the fact he did 500mg of crystal in his drink and the drank it all at once. He was throwing up and pale and couldn't breathe really scary! I just don't want that to happen and it ruin my night! I think I'll take the full pill because like you said it won't be over 250mg. Will my come up be hard? What might happen?

Well, come ups are different for every person. Some don't mind them, even at high doses, others hate them, even at low doses.

I don't think 170 mg is especially high for you, so you will probably have a normal come up.
What you could experience during a come up is that you'll notice your body starts feeling weird, you might get tired or wanna lay/sit down, you might get a little anxious, nausea isn't uncommon and some people throw up. I think the most important thing is just to "let go", whatever happens. Then, pure bliss ;)

If you take a high dose, you may get floored for a while (want to sit or lay down). But you'll still feel fantastic ;)

EDIT:
I think I have tolerance because I took Molly last weekend so I should be okay with the whole pill right? Will I still come up of I take half and then take another half 30 mins to an hour later?
You'll be perfectly fine taking 170 mg even without a tolerance. :)

But is sounds like you are anxious about this. There is really no reason to be anxious - you could take 200 mg with your weight, and it would still be within recommended dosage.
If you still feel anxious, my suggestion is taking 3/4 of the pill, and 15-20 mins later take the rest. This will make the come up a little bit milder. Starting out to low (half a pill in your case) would really just make the come up very long, and 85 mg for you is way too low.

Last edited:
Luxray, thanks very much for your help I'm am anxious about this stuff! I can't help it I just don't want to have a bad experience! But yeah okay I'll probz have the full one after what I've been told on here! Thanks to everybody