• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Hi need some help

Mrsolidzx

Bluelighter
Hey guys first post on here sorry if its wrong. Got the first festival of the summer coming up and been on 100mg tramadol a day since january. I can take days off so im not fully dependant but i know ive read it can react badly with mdma. Im doing the sunday of the festival when do you guys think i should stop taking tramadol and/or start again? Should i maybe have 50mg saturday morning and leave it at that or should i completely leave it? Sunday afternoon ill be ingesting mdma so just after knowing when my last tramadol dose should be. Thanks for your help guys. Xxx

Back in my pill taking days, I also use to do a lot of pharms, tramadol included. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if I'd taken trams and MDMA within 24 hours of each other. At the time I wasnt aware of the serotonin effects of trams tho. If I were you I'd play it safe and give it two days between. Or maybe swap for codeine if you can for a few days.

It has a fairly short half life (6 hours) so 24 hours should be sufficient but oviously 48hours would be better if you just wanted to play it safe.

But if i take like 100mg sat morning like 10am and then take mdma at 4pm the following day im not gona die right?

Well I cant say for sure 100% ya not gonna die, since I'm not a doctor or anything, but Id bet you'd more than likely be fine. Obviously its your choice bro