Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Hi,Ken here. I need help finding fast acting iv or snortable sedative

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptsd

Greenlighter
I am not a recreational drug user at all. I doubt anyone will understand my story, but if someone does, all the better: I have been looking for someone to relate to all of my life.

LSD was slipped on me when I was 12 (37 years ago). It left me with severe PTSD, flashbacks and anxiety. I have had extensive therapy all of which has failed. My movements are extremely restricted because of the free-flowing fear I experience. I suffer from a conditioned response like Pavlov's dogs. When on the LSD I ran home and escaped through sleep. Decades later, when the flashbacks come I still instinctually seek relief in the same way, so I have been condition to stay near home. The thought of travel seems impossible because I fear having flashbacks even 20 miles from my home.

When I imagine being able to knock myself out in the event of a flashback, I can imagine myself able to do anything and travel anywhere.

Anyone out there with experience in sedative drugs, have any ideas? I am willing to learn how to inject myself, but snorting would be my preferred choice. My ideal solution would knock me out cold as near to instantly as possible and uses a legal drug (prescription as opposed to heroine, for example).

A likely scenario I would be using this in is one which I am driving. I would find a place to park, crawl into the back of my van, and out goes the lights. I would not be able to be seen by a cop looking into my windows, but if somehow I was discovered and arrested, I would like to be charged with being impair while in a vehicle rather than in possession of a heavy duty illegal drug. Thanks for all who read this and all who can offer advice.

I would strongly suggest going to a doctor instead of looking for something that you can inject yourself or snort. Self medication is hardly ever a good idea.

I agree with wiggi- there's good psychiatrists out there who can help you. You need to find one. You shouldn't have to suffer.

This site appears to be a waste of time. 37 years of seeing doctors. My problem is untreatable! I say it in black and white above: "I have had extensive therapy all of which has failed" Did you two read this? And yes Metaph... I shouldn't have to suffer. Children shouldn't get cancer either, but unfortunately both occurred with or without doctors efforts. Now, this is the third nonsensical response to this question I have gotten. Please answer the question, give me your infinite wisdom on how to fix a problem you know nothing about, beside suggesting doctors (I think going to over 100 for 37 years is giving them a fair chance), or kindly bypass this message without comment. Thanks.

No drug will knock you out as you say. I am guessing sleeping pills, but when you wake up you feel drowsy for about two hours rendering you almost useless.

Have your doctors prescribed you anything for the condition? I ask, as I need to know a little bit about your therapy. I have known people with PTSD so I feel for you.

I don't know that he's agoraphobic.

Ken in all fairness you must realize that your situation is far from common and even if we do recommend a drug it's up to you to procure it which is where the doctors come in. I'm sorry that you have to deal with this disorder and I can tell you're frustrated but there's only so much we can do over the internet. It might also interest you to know that the vast majority of us are more interested in recreational drug use and how to do that safely (which is really the whole point of the site) and while there may very well be some members well versed in clinical treatment it's hardly the norm for us to be fielding questions like this.

That said if you're patient you may get some useful suggestions. Not having ptsd myself I don't specifically know what you're feeling so maybe if you elaborate on that we can better help you. Or best case maybe someone that has ptsd could chime in.

Just to wrap it up, if you're nice and patient you'll get better responses. No one wants to help someone that tells them that their ideas are meaningless.

The thing is dude, that if you think a doctor can't help you, then neither can we; you are looking for a fast acting sedative in case you have a flash back and I don't see why a trained professional whose job description consists largely of choosing medication for almost any medical situation would fail while we wouldn't.

I think, I get what you are saying, that you want to travel so you would like to have something on hand for immediate us in case of flash back, strong enough to knock you out for awhile until it's over and you can be back on your way? But you prefer prescription drug over heroin in case of being arrested. I'm not sure where you live but here unless you do see a MD to get that script legally, the cops can arrest you with controlled substances not in the proper containers and such. Just saying there is always that Possibility.
Just wanted to say I know sometimes we don't get the answers we want to hear but that doesn't mean someone is giving bad advice.
I for one rather be pissed off by the truth and good advice, than pissed on by bad advice and lies!
Be nice their are really great people here if you take time to realize it.

I don't know that he's agoraphobic.

Ken in all fairness you must realize that your situation is far from common and even if we do recommend a drug it's up to you to procure it which is where the doctors come in. I'm sorry that you have to deal with this disorder and I can tell you're frustrated but there's only so much we can do over the internet. It might also interest you to know that the vast majority of us are more interested in recreational drug use and how to do that safely (which is really the whole point of the site) and while there may very well be some members well versed in clinical treatment it's hardly the norm for us to be fielding questions like this.

That said if you're patient you may get some useful suggestions. Not having ptsd myself I don't specifically know what you're feeling so maybe if you elaborate on that we can better help you. Or best case maybe someone that has ptsd could chime in.

Just to wrap it up, if you're nice and patient you'll get better responses. No one wants to help someone that tells them that their ideas are meaningless.

I have agoraphobic tendencies so I know a little about it.... Having a fear of not being in your comfort zone from whatever(each person is different)....
If you go to a shrink they will give you benzo's & sleeping pills..... I am prescribed Ambiem & Lorazapam and it is working well for me and many others who also have similar issues that they deal with day in and day out

IV diazepam?

IV ativan

like JB said now its on you to get these drugs n if your gettin benzos for IV its gonna be from a Dr.

other then that just get benzos off the streets n put em under your tongue when a panic attack hits

This site appears to be a waste of time. 37 years of seeing doctors. My problem is untreatable! I say it in black and white above: "I have had extensive therapy all of which has failed" Did you two read this? And yes Metaph... I shouldn't have to suffer. Children shouldn't get cancer either, but unfortunately both occurred with or without doctors efforts. Now, this is the third nonsensical response to this question I have gotten. Please answer the question, give me your infinite wisdom on how to fix a problem you know nothing about, beside suggesting doctors (I think going to over 100 for 37 years is giving them a fair chance), or kindly bypass this message without comment. Thanks.

you should totally keep talking to us like we are fucking trash because im willing to bet its a great motivator for us to help you.

we aren't here to give you ideas or suggestions that are best suited for a doctor.

send me a PM when you see a guy posting pictures of himself in a fucking lab coat and a prescription pad on the forum

IV diazepam?

IV ativan

like JB said now its on you to get these drugs n if your gettin benzos for IV its gonna be from a Dr.

other then that just get benzos off the streets n put em under your tongue when a panic attack hits

neither are water soluble so he would have to obtain ampules....which im sure he cant find.

i have a hard time believe that out of the 100 doctors this guy has seen that not one has prescribed something that can be beneficial to the OP.

out of 100 doctors you werent able to get 1 to prescribe you something that YOU HAVE DONE YOUR OWN RESEARCH ON AND SUGGESTED YOURSELF.

im having a hard time believing a 49 year old man hasnt taken the step to use the internet to find a chemical that might be suited for his "ailment" and hasnt brought it up to his doctor. shit im 27 and i can confortably say that if i even made up that i had free floating anxiety/fear that i would be able to get atleast ONE Doctor to prescribe me SOMETHING I HAVE DONE MY OWN RESEARCH ON and gotten it from him and i can do that out of 10 doctors, i certainly dont need to see 100 of them.

maybe you should just man up and do your own shit.

Yeah, I was waiting for someone to comment on this dudes attitude. I've done acid more times than I can count and I've never gotten flashbacks, number one. I think "flashbacks" are a total myth. Secondly, it's spelled Heroin, not Heroine.

first thing i thought of was someone planning on abducting some kids and being able to knock them out really fast. thats just my thoughts tho. you bugging that bad get some ether heh.

This thread is going nowhere fast and it appears that the op has left us so closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.