• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hi im new and need advice!!!! - (lump from shooting)

Ambernc3416

Greenlighter
Hello....I'm a 37 female that is a full blown addict....My DOC is China white heroin, IV....I am currently having lots of skin problems because of my use of the needle....I suffer from abscesses all the time, and they are bad ones that require surgery and a hospital stay with tons of iv antibiotics....anyway, now I have been trying to hit veins and I thought I found a good one on the right side of my chest, but apparently it is a artery or something cause it still misses even though it was pulling back blood....so now I have a painful huge Lump right ablve my right breast and it hurts line hell and is hot to the touch and is red all around it....I'm very worried because it's very close to my heart and I have never had one in this area....all my question is should I be worried?? Or is it just like any other abcess?? Do u think it has infected my heart because its so close?? Any advice would be appreciated:):)

Hello there Ambernc3416!

I'll shoot this over to Basic Drug Discussion, where you'll get a quicker answer to your question.

Feel free to use New Member Introductions again to give us some background on your interests and hobbies :)

Welcome to Bluelight!

NMI -> BDD

She already has another thread opened where everybody responded with "please go to the ER" so let's hope she did go because these kind of situations can lead to death or ugly infections.