• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Hi, I’m a bi-curious guy who tried to find a Trans woman who helps me with making my fantasize a reality

Bicurious69

Greenlighter
I am not attractiveto men but I like girls How to find trans women to experience my wild fantasize with

He’s probably thinking because he likely looks masculine and thinks most men don’t like it or maybe he looks feminine and wants to be in the masculine role. Idk…there’s definitely guys out there though that are into both I would imagine but I’m not really in that scene. No judgement at all here, just saying I don’t know enough about it and it’s all speculation.

I mean I got with a dominatrix yesterday lol…it was really fun, but I don’t think I’ll ever go back. Kind of felt dirty and filthy spiritually after the excitement wore off. I mean I took a shower for like an entire hour with the hottest water. She was hot though, just I felt kinda dirty. I don’t know how else to explain it.

I find that on dating apps I'm a fucking tranny MAGNET for some reason. Sign up to tinder etc. Dunno about Grindr but I'd imagine you'd have success there. Is there a gay district near you?