European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

HHC

gannetsarewe

Bluelighter
I was on a job in a vape shop and they were selling HHC carts, I had heard they were selling a new noid in these gaffs but assumed it was inactive à la CBD, I quizzed up the kid managing the place, he called it active 80% the stone of flower, I was still sceptical but a wee bit of research indicated there might be something to it.

I can get untold bud, I buy from a grower who is an utter fanatic but I miss the convenience of a vape pen the market here in Ireland and on DW had become murky.

So has anyone researched this, if it's is active or should it be countenanced by the logue laws here( broad yet weak) here but allegedly it is made from CBD and it's not noid synth. So ya, anyone?

its not that bad, ive had it in pure form but they are selling it also in vape cartdriges over here in cbd stores. long duration and it makes you very silly but you dont get stoned from it in they way that you get tired. the first time i had it i redosed some times and it had to take bdo to get to sleep.

I was on a job in a vape shop and they were selling HHC carts, I had heard they were selling a new noid in these gaffs but assumed it was inactive à la CBD, I quizzed up the kid managing the place, he called it active 80% the stone of flower, I was still sceptical to see what is HHC but a wee bit of research indicated there might be something to it.

I can get untold bud, I buy from a grower who is an utter fanatic but I miss the convenience of a vape pen the market here in Ireland and on DW had become murky.

So has anyone researched this, if it's is active or should it be countenanced by the logue laws here( broad yet weak) here but allegedly it is made from CBD and it's not noid synth. So ya, anyone?
I've been testing HHC and THC-A and so far I prefer THC-A for potency as an alternative for regular CBD. Anyway HHC are way better than Delta-8 for those moments you don't need something higher.

HHC + HHCp (unknown ammount) and terpenes felt ok, very nice taste. Relaxing and sleepy without psychedelisch and I guessing less paranoia. Did miss that cloud of vapor its supposed to produce.

Just hate those overpriced disposeable vapes, would their be CBD bud's sprayed with this I would buy it.

Quite liked HHC, HHCy, CBD-A mix in a pen if I remember correctly

Not a big smoker

With HHC I’m reaching certain level of buzz and after no matter how much more I will vape/smoke high is not getting stronger, stay on same level 🤷🏼‍♂️

It sucks and i don t think is very healthy too....LEGALIZE MARIJUANA YOU FCKS...GOVERMENTS WANT TO TAKE CONTROL OF OUR HIGH , HOW HIGH AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN ...UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES OF MAKING PROFIT OUT OF PEOPLE THAT WANT TO GET HIGH ...I PREFER NOT TAKING DRUGS AT ALL .. FUCK YOU OLIGARCHS , COPS , POLITICIANS AND EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THIS SITUATION

It sucks and i don t think is very healthy too....LEGALIZE MARIJUANA YOU FCKS...GOVERMENTS WANT TO TAKE CONTROL OF OUR HIGH , HOW HIGH AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN ...UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES OF MAKING PROFIT OUT OF PEOPLE THAT WANT TO GET HIGH ...I PREFER NOT TAKING DRUGS AT ALL .. FUCK YOU OLIGARCHS , COPS , POLITICIANS AND EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THIS SITUATION
🤣🤣🤣🤣 fuck em all

It is now, in the England at least, practically legal - I can buy off quite a number of sellers on the clearnet ,very good product at a good price delivered in 48h. And walking down any street and you are likely to smell the skunky aroma, though I still prefer hash or old school weed (thai etc)

It is now, in the England at least, practically legal - I can buy off quite a number of sellers on the clearnet ,very good product at a good price delivered in 48h. And walking down any street and you are likely to smell the skunky aroma, though I still prefer hash or old school weed (thai etc)
Was saying the other day that weed seems to be about the only commodity on this godforsaken rock that has fallen in price and jumped in quality over the past few years. One good thing the Tories have achieved!