HGH plus ketosis

Conky

Bluelighter
I am a poor responder to carbs which is even made worse by the 10mg haloperidol daily I take. Due to this I am 9 days in on less than 30 grams of carbs daily. Last time I did this I got good results but I was on much less haldol. I am thinking of doing 2-3iu daily HGH to speed up fat loss. Is this too extreme when in ketosis?

I think you'd be ok. I'd be curious how blood work looks on keto+hgh as you won't have blood sugar to liberate from glycogen to elevate things, and lipolysis being stimulated at the same time.

Something like t3/t4 might improve your response to carbs

Hgh fat loss is not particularly fast compared to some other things

haloperidol is such a nasty venom. Do with it as you want, but 99% of the time is not really needed, apart form a momentary crisis

haloperidol is such a nasty venom. Do with it as you want, but 99% of the time is not really needed, apart form a momentary crisis
It's a safer alternative to benzos (for me)

Last edited:
I am a poor responder to carbs which is even made worse by the 10mg haloperidol daily I take. Due to this I am 9 days in on less than 30 grams of carbs daily. Last time I did this I got good results but I was on much less haldol. I am thinking of doing 2-3iu daily HGH to speed up fat loss. Is this too extreme when in ketosis?

You'd probably benefit from keto, and intermittent fasting, rather than hGH...

Ive never ben on haldol but i was on abilify and invega and gained a load of weight. I went up to 225lbs which was pretty heavy for me. But since i switched to latuda im back to 170lbs and can eat what i want. I would say give that a try rather then taking hgh atleast at first