View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Hey.

LynchieBruh

Greenlighter
Hi, I'm from Newfoundland, Canada.. I'm 16 and I would consider myself to be an experienced drug user. This all started a few months back, I had been smoking weed for quite a few months at this point, and wanted to try bigger things, my first option? MDMA. I did it once, got some really good shit that literally blew my mind.. tried it again a few weeks later, and eventually it became an everyday thing.. I spent so much time being fucked up I didn't notice the weight I was losing from 2 weeks of constant MDMA usage, and not eating.. Eventually the MDMA became tiring and I moved on to LSD, well, In which I THOUGHT was LSD. really the LSD that I had been getting sold (which take into account that I was buying over a page of this "LSD" every time, because of it being so cheap, which was 5 dollars a hit.) was not actually LSD, It was NBome, after a scary experience with NBome one night I decided to stay away from drugs all together, asides from weed of course. This worked, for a while.. Then the withdrawals came and It became harder and harder for me to Interact with people without getting irritated for no apparent reason. So I started doing it every now and again, just to keep myself socially acceptable.. But now, There is something new out around here, Dealers are claiming it to be TRUE LSD. so I bought some, and sampled it myself, Decently sized tab, (4 times the size of that of an NBome tab) but no print, Just plain, white Blotter paper, the blotter itself has NO taste whatsoever asides from a faint paper taste (No Numbing or such) I've also noticed that when buying a lot of about 3 or more tabs, some of the tabs start to disolve MUCH earlier than the others? I assume this has something to do with the amount of LSD covering the blotter, but nonetheless, That's my story on how I became who I am today.

Hi, Welcome aboard ! !

Good questions. I used to use LSD quite often on weekends, measured out of a tiny little blue vial… and a few times from blotter paper.

I'm sorry you are having this experience, but it seems like you found some clarity. Great to have you as a member of the site. Would you like me to move your post to a psychedelic forum? Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions. :)

Don't mean to be a dickhead (I just can't help myself) but if you are going to post here, please come up with a more creative title for your posts! ;)

I would definitely advise you to purchase reagent testing kits to identify your substances before you take them. Also, white LSD blotter paper should not really dissolve at all unless you chew the shit out of it which there is no need to do. Unless the paper is laid at an unusually low dosage I have never really heard of hits that are as large as you are describing (4x the size of a hit of nBOME). The somewhat standardized size for a hit of blotter is 1/4inch squared.

Also, what quantity of L is being sold there as "a page"? Just curious, I have heard of 1000 hits being sold as such - but I am quite sure that is not the sort of quantity that you are blowing through for personal use at age 16...

It sounds like you also may have some addictive tendencies with your current use of drugs, as many of us do. Daily use of MDMA, nBOME, or LSD is no bueno. The weed thing is a different story...

Be careful and be safe, and to reiterate my first sentence, do yourself a favor and order a reagent testing kit. The ehlrich (sp?) is the best one for testing LSD and it can be easily purchased on the internet.

Big tabs like that sound like possibly DOx. Sound weird too with the dissolving thing. How long was the duration? I've had tabs that were fucking tiny that blew my mind, so there's really no need for big ass tabs like that. I wouldn't take anymore til you test it.

Not to be rude, but you are using a lot of drugs for your age. I can relate. Some of these RCs do some strange things to brain chemistry. I know it seems like your brain is invincible at your age, but its not. Treat your brain and mind with respect and be mindful of the chemicals you are ingesting. Always do your research on everything thoroughly. fixing things after the fact is hard to do and sometimes impossible. Even LSD can cause problems for people. Always test your drugs. Stay safe and try to use responsibly.

Welcome to BL. Cheers. :)

I have little experience with DOx substances, I only had really bitter blotter once and accidentally ate a very large dose of it. It was sold to me as LSD when I was still a young buck at a music festival. OP said his blotter had no taste, but many RCs don't. I know substance ID threads are not allowed, but can you post a picture of this white blotter paper? Was it perforated into this big hits or was it unperf?

Also, how long did it take for the effects to start, what were the effects when you ate it, and how long did the "trip" last for? Was there any vomiting involved? Obviously no one can give you an ID of the substance you ate but the above information could be useful to us helping you or giving advice on the matter.

Regardless though the bottom line remains the same - do not eat any more blotter paper until you get (a) reagent testing kit(s). Even Ehlrich tests are not foolproof and cannot distinguish LSD from 5-MeO-AMT. As you probably know certain research chemicals like nBOMEs and 5-MeO-AMT can quite literally kill you with as little as double or triple a regular dose, whereas real LSD cannot. DOx could kill you too but you would need to eat many many times an average dose and this is less likely to happen.

If you do not have a credit card, which at your age is quite possible, making it impossible to order these testing kits off the internet - a much less reliable way to tell if something is LSD is by using a black light. The problem is that white paper obviously glows under a black light as it is, so you would need to get a sheet of inactive white paper (14lb watercolor paper is commonly used to lay psychedelics) and place the black light above the inactive blotter alongside your LSD. If the tab which was sold to you as LSD glows significantly more than your plain paper than you know there is a chance that it is in fact real LSD. If they both look the same, than it still could be LSD, but the chances are less likely and you may wish to proceed with even more caution.

Sorry if this post is all over the place and not quite coherent, I just woke up and am writing this half awake while I fall back asleep. OP, keep us updated and feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to talk privately about anything.