Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Hey Wenlock! Velbon! Etc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoneHappyMonday

Bluelighter
Thanks for the PMs. However, I don't have a dead son who's 'gravestone I can go and piss on'.

Maybe you're mixing me up with your father? You have a father I take it? Oh no, apparently you don't.

So to the person who was on here the other day "really missing Wenlock, such a funny guy" - there's a little taste of the guy's humour. Which I obviously deserved, having mentioned in passing that he was still posting under an alt. Really funny guy.

Where's the tumour jokes man? If you're going to take the piss, at least hit me with a tumour joke! You don't even get infracted for them!

Missed a trick there.

Last edited:
He's gone. And will continue to be gone as soon as there is a sniff of him...

As for the tumour jokes, they aren't jokes. I'd like to ask though, one minute we're infracting too much, banning people too much. Nazis.. I try a different approach of just asking in a pm to lay if off, otherwise it will be infractions. And that's wrong?

I'm not having a go, I'm really not, but what do you expect us to do? Genuine question?

We're doing our best here. We have busy lives away from Bluelight, very busy lives here somedays too. We're not paid to do this, this isn't our full time job, we volunteer. If we was a some big business, yeah, we'd be a fuckin shambles. But we're not. Give us a break please.

Why didn't you report the pm's? Don't say we wouldn't of done anything either, we would of..

I told you why, but I'll repeat it. I get PMs with lines through the names and ex-BL'er. So I already know they are gone. Then the PMs say "piss on your dead sons grave"

You'd have that hanging around for longer than 0.1 secs? Well, sorry, my bad judgement obviously.

Yeah, you'd have done something about them. Like you have BHM. Real tough sanctions.

Ban me for fucking full stops in the wrong place to SG why don't you.

He has a line through his name because I banned him. What else do you want me to do?

I didn't ban you for putting a full stop in the wrong place.

Thanks for being understanding, as ever..

Im not having a go. I'm getting increasingly frustrated though.

I do work in the day. I don't sit at Bluelight HQ watching out for every alt and ban them the second they register. I banned them, when I saw what was going on. Again. What do you expect me to do?

True colours much? Ok...

Velbon is definitely having the wank of his life over this thread.

Fuck you Velbon!

The only thing yoyo should be cutting is his hair, amirite? no? fuck you velbon.

Chip man, you've been great since you've been back, I have nothing but respect for you. I have your email. Same applies to Kate.

But meantime...in recent days, not much more than a week, I've received six jokes about tumours (sorry three went unreported, obviously this means they never happened), two PMs about pissing on my dead sons gravestone and a threat to murder me.

Forgive me for saying up yours BL. Obviously Scotch, I wasnt understanding enough, as ever. As you say. My bad.

Last year I was banned for three months for swearing at Sammy. That's the same Sammy who came back here crying because he was banned for one day (by Scotch!) which he felt gave him reason to use the word WOG 100 times at someone he knew was from the Middle East.

Apologies again for not being able to keep up with the perversions of this site. But I've had enough.

It's become a very bad joke.

Yeah. Fuck off Velbon.

I was eating my dinner. Sorry.

I'm not the only mod here, I'm not the only senior mod either. I'm trying not to be facetious here but I'm finding it hard not to be.

I pm'd you and communicated what I was doing about the tumour jokes. If BHM wants to come and make another, he can be infracted for it.

I'm genuinely sorry Ive let the community, yourself included. And I mean that.

You want to know how my weeks been. My partner split up with me last week, I had to move back into my parents house. I got so depressed that I used heroin and my poor parents found me in a heap on the bedroom floor. When they finally got me to come round and they knew I wasn't dead, I got thrown out on the street. I slept in my van for a week and went to work 11 hours a day just to keep paying for the bills of a house that I don't even live in. I've just moved into a shared house which isn't ideal but it sure beats the van... We've all got our problems SHM, Bluelight wasn't highest on my priority but I still kept turning up and trying to do my best...

I'm very tempted to follow you all out the door. I didn't ask for any of this to happen, quite opposite Infact.

See ya

lol you guys are fucked really you think this is some facebook shit? you acting like little girls really i don't get mad and couldn't give a fuck but really today you have made me LOL

lost my witty thought out reply to ya pm, scotchy. so i'll just put it here, thanks for asking, and to show it works - i won't be mentioning the diva's.. ahem.. upper thigh.. troubles again

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.