• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hey everyone

Opiatehell85

Bluelighter
Hi, I've been away on holiday, missed you all. Still on my bupe maintenance, cravings easing but still there, I'm still sticking to 10mg as you know how stubborn I am ;) so what's been happening? Have I missed much? Everyone ok and still keeping safe

I don't think you've missed much. LOL. Good job on your maintenance, though. Whenever I come across suboxone I take about 2 mgs at a time and usually that holds me...

^ On the contrary, shit goes by fast here. Op I remember you, maybe I posted in a thread you started or something..

I think the only thing you missed is people getting high as fucking balls. Other than that, not much, as BO stated.

Hope you enjoyed your holiday, and good job on staying away from codeine. I, somewhat sporadically, decided to give it a break myself. Currently about 48 hours since last dose.

I think the only thing you missed is people getting high as fucking balls. Other than that, not much, as BO stated.

Hope you enjoyed your holiday, and good job on staying away from codeine. I, somewhat sporadically, decided to give it a break myself. Currently about 48 hours since last dose.

Hey my friend :) haha high as balls, love it!

Well done on your break, will be worth it if u decide to dose again, I'm now on weekly scripts unsupervised which is a major good thing for me! Very happy with that, as you know I hated going pharmacy every day. Holiday was good, just what I needed, didn't wanna come home tho!

Thanks cotcha, thanks for passing by every now and again to check I'm ok, appreciated :)

I'm not on maintenance anymore but still get cravings every now and then.
I promise it gets better over time. Glad to see you back! <3