• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Hey everyone im new member what yall up to tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynmo42086

Greenlighter
What's your craic (and no I haven't spelt it wrong) I'm from Belfast I toke weed and toot on the pure coke (i haven't tested it to see the actual purity) but it completely dissolves in water real quick anyone know where I can get a testing kit to see the purity I was watching the film blow earlier and theres a scene where jorge ( Johnny Depp ) is with 2 guys Derek veraile (soz for bad spelling ) and a random dude I dont know the actors name but hes Benin a few films and tv shows and hes testing the cocaine on must be a wee tiny hotplate because he says pure coke melts and disappears at 150 degrees cutting agents at 120 I think I'm not interested in stomped on coke and quality product melts at around 140 and Jorges cocaine melts 167 degrees is that all bullshit movie crap can anyone help with this please and thanks that's the pure shine I get lol 16614

Idk what is the purpose of this thread so I'm gonna close it. If you want to present yourself, I recommend New Member Introductions, but not in this manner. You can PM me to make it more clear what is this test about, until then closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.