• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hey all new here but have a serious question.

Swoods3510

Greenlighter
I wanted to try it rectally so bad and had no syringe. So I came up with dissolve the tablet in a little water and poured that bitch right on the cotton of one of my gf tampons then shoved that bitch WAY up there. I literally just did it so I'm waiting too see if it works. Anyone ever heard orctried this method and had success?

What exactly are you trying? We can't give you any answers if we don't know what drug it is.

Surprisingly well I'm assuming BC the cotton absorbed it and I was able to get the cotton out of the tube

Dam shoving shit up my ass is whay was make me not want to do it as much but u like doing it so much u just stick anything up ur ass to get high, thats pretty gross and desperate for the alternative being to just wait for a oral syringe...

^gotta do what you gotta do man lol. Points for creativity though. Better than using a speculum and funnel I suppose lol.

its an ir why not swallow. its not cum (most girls wont swallow that) but dont they taste like candy or some shit. i hate amps but when i tried a few blue addy 10s they tasted pretty good.

edit- i re read your post and it said your gf tampon my bad. but still not excuse to either wait or swallow