• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Hervey bay area/festies in QLD early feb? help??

psilocybescrewbens

Bluelighter
Hey guys im from melb my girlfriend cant make rainbow this year which is disappointing but a friend from work has offered to let us stay in her -place in hervey bay, we are thinking of heading up in the first week or so of feb. I would love to surprise my missus with a bush doof if anyone knows of any that will be happening in the area of hervey bay region. i dont know anyone up there and dont know the area that well, but can you guys give us a pointer to any little bush doofs in that area in early feb? cheeeeers:) anything that might be on that i can plan a little surprise for her... she was disappointed as she's never been to a psy gig before and has never even been to an alternartive lfestyle type event so something coooll would be really special for her any help would be great thanks guys

b0636_1628145.jpg

http://www.earthfrequency.com.au/

I was going to say earth freq too. I drove up from Melb to it in 2011 and it was fucking fantastic. It's near Kilcoy - sunshine coast hinterland - so it'd still be a fair drive from Hervey Bay (maybe 3 hours) but it's worth it. I highly recommend doing what we did and hiring a van. We got one of those wicked camper vans and they're tops - you get everything you need in there - water tank with a sink, table and chairs, little gas cooker and a big mattress in the back. Not having to worry about setting up a tent at the festival is great - but having a van also gives you so much more freedom. You're not tied to finding camping areas/hotels during the trip, so you can explore and stay in areas that otherwise would be out of reach. We ended up spending a week or more just driving back to Melbourne, stopping in whatever beautiful place caught our attention. We spent a night parked on the side of the road in Nimbin, another parked beside the water in Port Macquarie with fishing rods set up overnight, amongst others. An absolutely phenomenal trip that one was.

are either of you going this year?

not sure whether to go or save my brain cells for uni which commences that week...