• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

HEROIN - you ever just feel ENOUGH is ENOUGH!?

ImSTILLtrying

Bluelighter
I've always been a fan; yes, the addiction has ruined many things for me, family looks at me differently, lost people to OD's, etc. but I've always been a fan regardless of what has happened over the years. who knows, me and dope go way back, its been over 10yrs now of shooting.

well, I have to say, I honestly had enough. it doest even work for me anymore. anyone else get this? I'll buy a gram and it will be gone in a half hour. more addiction to the shooting than the feeling if anything nowadays. also, not a day would pass I wouldnt use int he past; nowadays it comes and goes, every few days based on boredom and whatnot.

the 4MG bupe that I take helps me get through off days but lately I dont even want "on" days. I will seriously not even think of dope anymore and just feel its a waste of money.

sure, sounds easy now, but I feel I could kick this with ease (with staying on 4MG bupe for a bit).

I just lost the URGE to use and the feeling is no longer there based on tolerance. I say dope but its really fentyal nowadays that I use- which I liked more than dope but sky rocketed my tolerance to the point where its pointless.

oh well, the time has come to say GOODBYE.. ruined my life in many ways but I dont blame the drugs, it was myself. oh well.

BYE-BYE-DOPE!

material like this is more suitable for your BL Blog, but good luck matee

I put it up in another thread, the one having to do w/ Steroids, and it is working out over there since its somewhat having to do w/ body, weight gain, muscles, etc. just what DRUGS to use to get there, ya know!? you take DRUGS to get weight and muscle, who would have thought, lol! damn.