• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin HEROIN - you ever just feel ENOUGH is ENOUGH!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImSTILLtrying

Bluelighter
I've always been a fan; yes, the addiction has ruined many things for me, family looks at me differently, lost people to OD's, etc. but I've always been a fan regardless of what has happened over the years. who knows, me and dope go way back, its been over 10yrs now of shooting.

well, I have to say, I honestly had enough. it doest even work for me anymore. anyone else get this? I'll buy a gram and it will be gone in a half hour. more addiction to the shooting than the feeling if anything nowadays. also, not a day would pass I wouldnt use int he past; nowadays it comes and goes, every few days based on boredom and whatnot.

the 4MG bupe that I take helps me get through off days but lately I dont even want "on" days. I will seriously not even think of dope anymore and just feel its a waste of money.

sure, sounds easy now, but I feel I could kick this with ease (with staying on 4MG bupe for a bit).

I just lost the URGE to use and the feeling is no longer there based on tolerance. I say dope but its really fentyal nowadays that I use- which I liked more than dope but sky rocketed my tolerance to the point where its pointless.

oh well, the time has come to say GOODBYE.. ruined my life in many ways but I dont blame the drugs, it was myself. oh well.

BYE-BYE-DOPE!

Wish I had bupe to take my mind off of it. There isn't a day in the past 7 years that I don't think about using, and the only days I don't use are because I absolutely can't due to lack of resources or logistics. I'm one of those people too obsessed with the ritual of it, even if I can go a week plus at a time without using, in my mind I'm only biding my time until the next fix.

I hate to be the one to rain on everyone's parade all of the time, but Other Drugs is a Harm Reduction-based forum. I don't mean to detract in any way from the seriousness of your addiction OP or your desire to quit. These are great things, don't get me wrong, but they belong in a different area of the forum. In the future I would post things like this either in A. Your Blog B. In one of the more casual forums i.e. Drug Culture or your region's Social/Drug Discussion Forum.

I hate to say this, but, being "fed up" with your addiction and being "done with it" is a pretty well-known feature of the relapse/addiction/dependence/withdrawal cycle. We all have moments of seeming clarity from time to time regarding our addictions, but they typically don't last. I don't mean to be overly pessimistic, it's just that leaving an Opioid habit behind is usually more difficult than just waking up one morning and deciding you don't really feel like doing it anymore.

I hate to be the one to rain on everyone's parade all of the time, but Other Drugs is a Harm Reduction-based forum. I don't mean to detract in any way from the seriousness of your addiction OP or your desire to quit. These are great things, don't get me wrong, but they belong in a different area of the forum. In the future I would post things like this either in A. Your Blog B. In one of the more casual forums i.e. Drug Culture or your region's Social/Drug Discussion Forum.
Couldn't have said it better
Closed for now

Status
Not open for further replies.