• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin withdrawal kratom.

kkgb1035

Bluelighter
So i started using heroin again after being clean for a while and after about a year of pretty heavy use.
I haven't been doing much prolly about 2 points Daily and only for about a week.
I'm gonna stop tommoro because I have a few days befor going back to work.
I was wondering if using kratom will help the withdrawals.i don't suspect I'll have pretty bad stamp tons because I haven't used that much and only for a week.
I'm really hoping kratom will help me out.

Kratom will definitely help the withdrawal symptoms. If you can get ahold of some benzos, they can be a big help too, but be careful not to get hooked on them after you are done with the w.d.

Yeah kratom will help. buy it online if you can, and take a starting dose of about 4g and then go up or down from there. Also go ahead and go for a Red Vein strain, itll help the most.

Never tried kratom but when i used for a week straight the worst i got was the restless legs that made it so i couldnt sleep for hours the day after my first day. It just lessened over the course of a week tll after 4 or 5 days it was gone. You have been addicted before so i suspect it will be worse for you. Also the cold like symtpons i got were very minor and the withdrawl didnt really bother me till nighttime

Thanks for the responses.
I was also wondering if seeing as I took bupe yesterday and today will effect me using kratom tommoro?
I'm not asking how long the bupe will stay in my system but if it will straight up effect using kratom like it would if I tried to use heroin

Im not 100% sure HOW it will react, but i would make the assumption that yes, it will dampen or decrease the effects. That being said, the kratom should still help with withdrawal symptoms like restless legs and diarrhea