• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin withdras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuprules

Greenlighter
I have have been using heroin for about 3 months now. About 4 bags a day or .4 grams each day. It's really good stuff as well and I know this because I have had a lot of different stuff. I have 4 8mg strips of suboxone. If I take half of the strip each day for 8 days will my withdrawals be gone after that?

This doesn't belong in the wiki section so a mod will probably move it, but usually it's better to do a taper rather than the same amount everyday. For example, maybe a half a strip for a few days, then one quarter strip for a few, then an eigth for a few. Im not really familiar witht the strips, so I'm not sure how easy they are to get into small pieces, but Im pretty sure Ive heard of users atleast getting them into eights, possibly smaller. Tapering will make it easier on you when you first come completely off, as it makes for less of a shock to the system.

This is not a good basis for a wiki article. Please read the given subforum's posting guidelines before posting again. I suggest Basic Drug Discussion.
Also, no one can really tell you the duration of withdrawals, as it's idiosyncratic, but after you go through the aforementioned dosing procedure, you should expect to withdraw from buprenorphine.

ebola

Status
Not open for further replies.