• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids heroin with no cut when cookedup

Hezman94

Bluelighter
quite strange usualy round here even good gear would have a load of cut in it.
this is like brownish whitish powder, cooks up great i only snort it i do not inject and scared if i waste it plugging.
is this just really good gear i have never seen i to be so clean, no complaints tho.
and no lectures plz this is off topic to alll my other posts
if u wanna know i taken methadone since and think it makes u feelshit
if im gonna get high it beoff gear snorted only or oxy/morphine.
im doingalot better and i dont look dead under the eyes

but ot seen gear this clean before

If you only snort it, I dont understand why you're cooking it up - unless you mean you've seen someone else cook up the same gear. But either way, it WILL be cut, but obviously the cut is soluble.

shit deals round here jus under 2points for fifteen quid.
at one point i could get half a g for 20quid

because it turns into heroin nuber 4 when mixed with a acid

Cooking heroine with acid won't turn it into #4, it will turn heroine freebase into a water soluble salt.
#4 is a specific type of heroine, with a purity that is 80% or over.

I must of misread it must of said cooking it up makes it snortable like number four is I've had number four once here China white firstbtikeni tried it wow

You can snort #3. It's just a bit wasteful. But my answer still stands. It is cut, but just with soluble substances.

But is shooting #3 viable, considering the low purity?
It's not low purity you just need a acid to break it down as it designed for smoking as most people smoke on tin foil and if you hadn't got right technique wasteful I just get eye dropper cook it up trip in nose snort lrtnit dry in my mucus membranes ten mkn later lovely buzz for six hours. Last longest behind injected imo

Compared to china white its low but it's no black tarb it's ten gbp or fifteen dollar for two points max

It's not low purity you just need a acid to break it down as it designed for smoking as most people smoke on tin foil and if you hadn't got right technique wasteful I just get eye dropper cook it up trip in nose snort lrtnit dry in my mucus membranes ten mkn later lovely buzz for six hours. Last longest behind injected imo

You can smoke both Heroin #3 and black tar (that contains heroin freebase).
You need the acid for salting black tar before you snort it, but #3 is already water soluble and doesn't need acid as it is already salted.
If you boil #3 with water, you risk converting some of the Heroin to Morphine, thus loosing potency.

How is #3 already water soluble? If it was soluble, why use citric acid?

How is #3 already water soluble? If it was soluble, why use citric acid?
#3 is impure heroin.HCl, that's why it's soluble and there is no point using acids.
You need the acid for black tar as that contains the freebase.

We have mainly #3, which is better for chasing actually, in Istanbul and it doesn't dissolve fully without the acid. It was the same in London too unlike the #4 h in NYC, Boston, ... which was soluble fully just with cold water. I, shamefully, always thought that #3 was base instead of salt for all these years.

We have mainly #3, which is better for chasing actually, in Istanbul and it doesn't dissolve fully without the acid. It was the same in London too unlike the #4 h in NYC, Boston, ... which was soluble fully just with cold water. I, shamefully, always thought that #3 was base instead of salt for all these years.
Well, the heroin in #3 is soluble in water, but the rest of it is probably not, so that's probably why you need the acid.

"Heroin purity has been classified into four grades. No 4 is the purest form — the purified hydrochloride salt, which is a white powder that can be easily dissolved and injected. No 3 is the purified base, ‘brown sugar’, used for smoking (base). No 1 and No 2 are unprocessed raw heroin (salt or base)."
Source:

"Brown heroin, or diamorphine base, is the result of the first stage of purification of impure diacetylmorphine. Brown heroin is easier to produce than white heroin and burns at a lower temperature, making it easier to smoke. However, it requires the addition of an acid (either citric or ascorbic) to become soluble in water."
Source: https://www.talkingdrugs.org/the-many-faces-of-heroin

"Heroin purity has been classified into four grades. No 4 is the purest form — the purified hydrochloride salt, which is a white powder that can be easily dissolved and injected. No 3 is the purified base, ‘brown sugar’, used for smoking (base). No 1 and No 2 are unprocessed raw heroin (salt or base)."
Source:

"Brown heroin, or diamorphine base, is the result of the first stage of purification of impure diacetylmorphine. Brown heroin is easier to produce than white heroin and burns at a lower temperature, making it easier to smoke. However, it requires the addition of an acid (either citric or ascorbic) to become soluble in water."
Source: https://www.talkingdrugs.org/the-many-faces-of-heroin

Damn sorry for the mix up, #3 is base, its some similar brown powder from Colombia that is salted.
Thanks for bringing it up.

You can smoke both Heroin #3 and black tar (that contains heroin freebase).
You need the acid for salting black tar before you snort it, but #3 is already water soluble and doesn't need acid as it is already salted.
If you boil #3 with water, you risk converting some of the Heroin to Morphine, thus loosing potency.
i didn't know you can snort tar, but then again, i've never encountered tar where i am to begin with, usually only brown #3 and the dopes relatively very pure, good enough to work on me by chasing two or 3 points, but for the good of my health i abstain from dope because i know its worse than crack for me since i can use it till i simply stop breathing and probably would if it weren't even more expensive than my coke

i didn't know you can snort tar, but then again, i've never encountered tar where i am to begin with, usually only brown #3 and the dopes relatively very pure, good enough to work on me by chasing two or 3 points, but for the good of my health i abstain from dope because i know its worse than crack for me since i can use it till i simply stop breathing and probably would if it weren't even more expensive than my coke

If you salt the tar and dissolve it it should work, but it's not very pure and you'd be taking in loads of gunk...