• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin with clonazepam and carisoprodol combination

Beauzo

Greenlighter
Hello everyone, I've been using some very nice heroin with a mg or two of clonazepam and I was wondering if it would be worth trying carisoprodol/soma to potentiate the high even more , any recommendations should I try the soma and the h together before trying it with clonazepam, could there be any unwanted interactions with clonazepam and carisoprodol , sorry if the exact question has been covered before I tried looking, any input is appreciated, thank you ?

Combining opioids and benzos is already a dangerous combo, I wouldn't throw a muscle relaxer into the mix. Be careful if you insist on continuing to combine downers, and also keep in mind the potential fp multiple dependencies/addiction.

As steady said, that is a very bad idea. Don't add a third drug to an already dangerous cocktail.

Okay thanks for the responses, if I'm only going to have one other substance with the h what would youse considered being the better option the soma or the clonazepam??

That's not the sort of discussion we allow on bluelight.

I would really recommend searching around the forum, read some old threads (don't bump them, please) regarding drug combinations similar to the sort you've been using. It's not much fun reading, I assure you. As I said, the H plus benzo combo already has a high potential for serious problems, but since you're doing it anyway and still desiring more, it makes me think perhaps you need a new source for your H. Product that you'll enjoy plenty by itself. Excuse me if I've crept into forbidden territory.

You're good steady, good advice there man, I'll second that.

Nah I see what you mean, but the h I get is quite strong and for the price I was using benzos so I didn't need as a much and thought the same with the soma. Though last night after I first made this thread I had more heroin than usual and had a great time with no other drugs other than some alcohol, anyways thanks for the reply's :)

Considering the fact that Carisoprodol (Soma) is not a lot more than a non-Barbiturate sedative, Meprobamate (Miltown) that was once pretty popular indeed. If my understanding is correct, it's a Barbiturate in every way that it will impact a person, while lacking only the chemical structure of a Barbiturate. That's why these drugs were often called non-Barbiturates. It's an ironic name, but non-Barbiturate means, Barbiturate-like.

Combining all of these would be very irresponsible. Too much going on at once. I doubt you can maintain complete control.

Considering the fact that Carisoprodol (Soma) is not a lot more than a non-Barbiturate sedative, Meprobamate (Miltown) that was once pretty popular indeed. If my understanding is correct, it's a Barbiturate in every way that it will impact a person, while lacking only the chemical structure of a Barbiturate. That's why these drugs were often called non-Barbiturates. It's an ironic name, but non-Barbiturate means, Barbiturate-like.

Combining all of these would be very irresponsible. Too much going on at once. I doubt you can maintain complete control.

Exactly, I've seen people completely blacked out, doing some truly dangerous things while under the influence of Soma alone, it's too often regarded as a harmless medication.

Yeah, Meprobamate was kind of the bridge between barbiturates and benzodiazepines-Carisoprodrol is a "semi-Prodrug" I think, 50-75% becomes meprobamate, which is quite dangerous on its own if abused with other downers- Yet, Soma-(Carisprodrol) is active on its to some extent, with similiar yet distinct effects- so really it's two in one

That's four different downers-one can be super potent and unpredictable, Gge Clonazepam is also potent, and long lasting, and you should be experienced with it, or else an ultra potent nitrobenzo should be tested well first

Nevernind opioids and Benzodiazepines being a reckless combination, throwing in a DeFacto Barbiturate,(and Barbiturates are far more da dangerous than Benzodiazepines), not to mention the carisoprodul itself and whatever the hell it does-Although imagine it could make high dose opioid side effects worse- this is jus , why? Save the other stuff for wd or something - and test the H first for potency

To conclude, NO ONE IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD recommend Or even help this, and most would just say "No"-So, this is running out of steam quickly OP