• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Heroin while on suboxone

No_more_evry_monday

Bluelighter
Hey guys , today in the morning i snorted around 1 or 2mg of suboxone and now m8 called me and sayd he scored some h... Question is: will i even feel heroin over bupe ?

You'll feel it alright, as in instant WD symptoms.
Taking full agonists while on bupe does nothing, as the bupe has higher affinity than most opioids/opiates and won't get displaced. If it did, fent might be strong enough for example, then you'd just get high like without bupe in your system. The opposite, taking bupe while on a full agonistic opioid, would induce instant precipitated WD.

I once took 40mg methadone while on 4mg bupe, it did almost nothing.

I have done H plenty of times after taking bupe in the morning, if I knew I was going to do H I would try not to do bupe because it defo blocks a bit even at low doses- up to about 6mg I would feel the H but 10-16mg blocked totally for me, prescribed 16mg a day back then, just dont do the H with no bupe in your system then take bupe it will make you ill, bupe first then gear ok the other way round is not ok, have a great day

Waste of time. If you really want to get off of H... Get a 30 day shot of Sublocade and stick with it. I've been a junkie almost 30 years and nothing has worked like it. I got 2 30 day shots and that was it,! No chilis,detox lack of sleep.... Nothing!!!!