Heroin WDs

Hunter S Mushroom

Greenlighter
I'm currently wding from heroin. It's not by choice but I'm going to stick at it. I wd a lot, every other week I usually go through at least a couple days of wds, but I never ride them out completely. I have no medication at hand except some loperamide. Any advice on how to get through this?

Warm/Hot shower or bath to relax your muscles. Magnesium/Potassium for the muscles, if you can keep a small amount of food down I suggest eating a banana. Lay in bed with the TV on constantly. You'll need the distraction. TV helped me when I use to go through WD. Shit sucks and I found myself only feeling a little better while sitting in the shower or in a bath with warm/hot water. Try and stay hydrated, small sips of Gatorade to replenish your electrolytes you're sweating out. Drink the light colors like orange or yellow or maybe the light blue one. I've found they settle easier than the more rich colored ones.

Loperamide can be a great help to alleviate some of your symptoms. I generally take 3-6x the normal dose (about 6-12mg) at first and see how I do. It'll usually slow my insides down enough so I'm not feeling like all hell is about to fall out of me.

Thanks for the reply dude. Yeah I'm just riding it out atm and taking hot baths. It seems like a really delayed onset which is annoying but I'll have to get through it. I managed to get some Naproxen off my Dr which might help a bit hopefully. Apart from that just watching lots of TV like you said. Any advice on things that help with the sweats? Honestly the sweats bother me to a ridiculous extent, which might sound dumb, but hand in hand with the chills they're horrendous. Any otc sleep aids you know of either or anything otc to help with restless legs? Cheers man

In my experience, Benadryl didn't really help, but Unisom (doxylmine) did. Also Valerian Root helps. But don't take too much or you'll be kicking like there's no tomorrow. I've read that Hylands Homeopathic Restful Legs can help. I don't know if you're in the states but Walmart carries it.