• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin wd-I think I found the best meds for it

Lostintheatmospher

Greenlighter
At 5:30 Christmas night I did the last of what I had, knowing I was about to go through hell. A few hours later I took Clonidine, Gabapentin, Zofran, and 1mg of Xanax. Since then I haven't thrown up or had any pain really, I'm a huge pussy and the minute I start getting the sweats I decide not to quit and find more s***. Not this time. I just wanted to share this with you guys in case it would help. I don't know what I'm doing it sucks whenever I'm on it I want to quit and now that I'm not on it I want it and I know how big of a mind f*** this drug is. But I'm not sick, I'm sitting here on my second day of not doing it when I was doing at least a gram a day, about to paint some pictures. I'm pretty surprised. My mouth is hella dry from the meds but I'll take that over the intensity of the pain any day. Good luck my fellow druggies, I really hope this helps someone. It really does work. I would also say adjust the meds 2 your own specifications, I took like 3 Zofran and 3 Clonidine three Gabapentin and 1 milligram of Xanax the first dos and like I said I haven't had any pain or vomiting just sleep as much as you can.

Welcome to Bluelight. The medications you have are great for withdrawals. One thing with xanax is you don't want to use it too often as you can become dependent on it. Once you get past the acute withdrawal stage, do the best you can not to go pick up again. If you need help with staying clean, you can visit our Sober Living section. Take care. :)

Clonidine dysregulated my blood pressure within four weeks of taking it. I was on .1mg 2 x day and cutting back the dose 25% to .15 mg per day caused rebound hypertension and the paramedics were called by my PT.

It's a serious drug so keep an eye on your BP.