• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin tolerance vs. Roxycodone tolerance...please read!

matt2tatt

Greenlighter
Ok, so I've been taking opioid pain medication for a broken back, hip, and leg suffered in a car accident about 10 years ago. I've been taking the pain meds solid for nearly 10 years and have tried most everything (Norco, Percocet, Fentanyl patches, Morphine, etc.), but I'm currently prescribed 45MG of Oxycodone a day (in the form of 3 15MG Roxycodone a day) along with 300MG of Lyrica twice a day. Needless to say, there are months, such as this one, where I run out a bit early. This particular month, that was about 2 weeks early. Normally, I just buy a few pills from a friend to help bridge that gap. But, for whatever reason, EVERYONE was completely dry this month. So, I did something that I swore I would never do...I bought and tried heroin. After a discussion with a more "experienced" friend, I got the whole "be EXTREMELY careful" speach about just how strong it was. So, I spent $40 for a bit to test my tolerance to see where I needed to be on dosage. I got home and put it all on a plate. I crushed it to a super fine powder and managed to make about 4 equal lines with it. I started off just snorting one of them and gave it about 45 minutes. Not really feeling anything, I did the same with the second...then the third...and finally the last one. I was surprised that I was able to handle all of it at once, but felt like that was exactly where I needed to be in my tolerance. It honestly felt much like I had taken 2, or maybe even 3, of my Roxys at once. So, the next day, I went back and bought a gram ($150 in case you were curious). I has bought it at about noon and found myself snorting the very last line around noon the very next day (24 hours exactly). So today, I went back and bought 2 grams (I'm very quickly becoming his favorite customer, lol). I thought that, by buying 2 grams, I could make it last a bit and possibly wouldn't have to go back at all, as I can get my Roxys filled on Monday. Now, before I get someone giving me the warnings about just how dangerous heroin is, so is ALL the other shit that my doctor has prescribed me for the past 10 years. I'm snorting it for several reasons. First, I'm a bigger guy and have deep veins. Most nurses or anyone trying to give me an IV have to stick me 5 or 6 times before they're successful. Also, I just feel that snorting it gives me more control over finding my tolerance ceiling. But, my question is this...does that sound about right for someone who is used to taking 30MG (sometimes 45MG) of Oxycodone at once? Like I said, it seems like my ceiling is nearly $40 worth at one time, and a gram every 24 hours or so. After hearing all of the stories about how heroin was so much cheaper than buying pills, I was pretty amazed to find that I could handle so much. If I'm able to find 30MG Roxys locally, I pay about $20 a pill. I would probably take about 5 (which would equal $100) in a 24 hour time frame. But, apparently I can handle a gram of heroin ($150) every 24 hours, making heroin MORE expensive than buying pills. Does a gram in 24 hours seem like a lot? Or, $40 worth at one sitting? I know it's very possible that I'm just getting bad stuff. But, my "experienced" friend says that it's AWESOME. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I definitely don't want to be getting ripped off and use want to know if the amount I'm using seems excessive to anyone else, or if it sounds about right for someone taking the amount of Oxycodone that I normally take. Thanks in advance!

no price discussion

and its hard to say with h because you don't know the purity of that particular batch
plus, i've never taken oxy (went straight to H so can't help you too much)
but yeah read the BLUA we don't talk about prices here man

Last edited:
Matt, please edit out the prices. Otherwise, I will close this like your other thread. Thanks.