• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Heroin to Kratom to Loperamide (taper/quit schedule/dosing)

tarman

Bluelighter
Hello I'm an idiot. Had been pretty good quitting whatever shit was out there (posing as heroin) about 1.5 years ago. Only ever snorted it, maybe got up to .2 day. But who knows what was in it. This most recent binge started about 2 months ago. Got a really good bag with nice legs, and then each subsequent bag was lesser and differenter. Jesus I don't even know what's out there. It ain't just "everything is fent." It's whatever other rc opioids are out there. It was amazing- each batch was probably something completely different. But some not so pleasant, some fiendish with garbage legs. Uh anyway, I can't help myself and did it every day for almost last 2 months.

Quit Monday night, and have been on about 20g a day of Kratom. From past experience, I can probably get down to 8 to 10 gpd of Kratom. I get the good stuff, not the shitty headshop garbage. There is a difference.

Anyway, what I hate about Kratom is its withdrawal is super mental. If I had some benzos, I'd be golden. I've quit 8gpd with like 5 days worth of .5mg Xanies and I didn't even feel it. Tried another time to quit just on its own and wooeee, felt it. What I'm trying to avoid is adapting to the kratom. Now today is day 6 so it's partially too late, but if I'm able to taper down...

TL;DR: Went on heroin binge (snorting) for 7 weeks, stopped, used Kratom last 6 days. What dosage of Loperamide should I start with when jumping off let's say 10gpd Kratom? Accounting for a long term tolerance to some extent. I guess as far as harm reduction, I'm wondering at what point does it fuck with your heart? The QT interval elongation I think it's called. So let's I do 10mg of lope. Would I be alright? I'm just wanting to take the edge off quitting kratom. I have gabapentin (only about 2000 mg in 100mg doses) and baclofen. So I can jump to those after like 3 or 4 days of lope. I dunno, i'm a dumbass, I wanna try lope just once. I don't even want to get high. I just want it to take the edge off. From what I'm reading, if I get the dose right, it might be really nice. So there ya go, the TLDR is as long as what preceded it. Sorry it's a redundant thread, however, in my defense, i'm not sure that a kratom to lope equivalency specific thread is out there.

I'm happy to hear all opinions, even "don't do it." Again, I'm not looking to get fucked up. I just want to take the edge off of quitting kratom after quitting fent/rc opioid/fake street heroin. That's all. I'm a firm believer in rotating receptors, even if it's ever so slightly. Gabapentin and baclofen sure do help when you run out of xanax.

36mg of loperamide should help significantly, decreasing daily to zero. Mix in 1000mg of black seed oil, 1500mg of agmatine (both as needed) and some ibuprofen and you should be ok. The withdrawal will probably be significantly from the heroin (fentadope).

Also don't try to get high off of loperamide, its a dirty high and dangerous.

I did a similar thing... went from fentanyl to kratom then to lope and then nothing. It wasn't nearly as bad as cold turkey but you still have a battle ahead of you. Whatever you do, do not stay on lope for long. and keep doses as low as possible, I started with I think 7 4mg tabs a day then everyday took one away. Huge doses or prolonged use can cause heart issues.

@tarman the withdrawal from 10-20g/day kratom is not bad at all. I highly suggest doing what @negrogesic mentioned. Tapering from kratom isn't that bad either, very easy IMO in which opiates its impossible for me.

DO NOT try to get high off lope. Doesn't work and could kill you. Only use it to help with some of the physical sides.

I think you're doing fine and if anything should continue on kratom until you are stable enough to get off that.

36mg of loperamide should help significantly, decreasing daily to zero. Mix in 1000mg of black seed oil, 1500mg of agmatine (both as needed) and some ibuprofen and you should be ok. The withdrawal will probably be significantly from the heroin (fentadope).

Also don't try to get high off of loperamide, its a dirty high and dangerous.

Thank you thank you. I will probably be chicken and start with 16mg, but if that does nothing, then I know I should be good to down another 16. I will report back. It'll be a few days. I'll look into that other stuff- I see it mentioned repeatedly.

Relapsing is human when it comes to heroin.. I think so many set such high expectations for themselves (because of pressure to quit the worst evil drug ever), that in turn the user never sees himself/herself relapsing again. But life is long and the cravings are insane.

Really, it is most important to not take risks when you relapse because some of the euphoric layerings may return with time off. Many are blown away by the relapse pleasure and often forget to acknowledge their lowered tolerance level. Good thing is 2 months ago is not the worst time period to withdraw and deal with (especially if one is a seasoned junkie). We probably both know the withdrawal you are about to face can be so much worse! The lope doses will help with the digestion issues that will occur (nausea a bit and whatever the stools are like). However, lope withdrawal is HORRIBLE. 16 milligrams is fine and all for the first few days, but after that methinks one should just bite the bullet and face the sickness rushing in at some point or another and just accept the toll.

For good synthetic opiods and heroin (whatever is in those baggies) you are bound to face some serious depression. I found it unbearable for 14 days straight from 2 months of pressed fent use. Truly the worst depression of my withdrawals but the physical aspect was strangely benign. Two weeks of hell or so and you're mostly through the woods if you do not abuse lope and have kratom as a safety net. Looking back on things, I am glad I sat through those two weeks because in reality addicts can do hazardous things to face relief and extend their demise. Live in the sickness though.. sometimes that legendary type of sick is the only thing that saves some folks from the opiate levels of hell. There is no rock bottom for this class of drugs. Just when you think you've reached the lowest point, there are many more levels beneath you. For synthetic opioids, suboxone helps so much should you be able to get your hands on some. The depression I faced could be dangerous for many, which leads addicts to do things they never normally would to escape the sickness and impeding sense of doom.

All this is just black magic though. Opiates steal your pleasure from the future so in theory things balance out. Always feels good to have your natural endorphins back! The part before that though, it will never feel like you are going to get your healthy brain back. Stupid trap though because endorphins return fine should you be successful in getting past this withdrawal.