• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

heroin then taking methadone while still high

paulforaname

Greenlighter
Hi all,
My question I havent found on forums is
If my dog was to shoot a good sized heroin hit, then when still high took 50mg of methadone will the H block the done since they are full
Plus since done takes awhile to affect you wouldn't the H have left the receptors while the methadone takes affect.?

No one plays that silly 3rd person game on bluelight. Sounds ridiculous

Lol sounds like ur dog is pretty weak and is probably addicted. Ashame u couldnt have stronger willpower over your own actions have fun withdrawling buddy

What will happen when you do this is you will go on the nod while in the saddle of the Horse, a time which might be cut short because even tho the the a-morphine of heroine is a much more powerful mu 450p receptor agonist the methadone blocks those receptors fully when metabolized by the liver...
Tho actually if you dose after you shoot it will take about an hour for the Dones to kick in and by that time you should be already clear of your nod and feeling a much lesser but still warm "Doney"ness for the rest of the day *maybe* - depending on the strength of you Horse, you may not even feel it OR you might nod out quit breathing and have an aneurysm while somebody tries in vain to save your ass.

Any shooting you do afterwards will be wasted thanks to the Dones blocking it so don't wast your time, and if you try to over shoot it You -WILL- Die Ask at any Dones clinic and they tell you of all the once talking happy people turned into decaying objects from this dumb maneuver so don't even think about Horse for the next coupla days after the Dones.

Last edited:
OP, read the BLUA regarding using pronouns other than "I" and "me", etc. But to answer your question, the effects of H and methadone should be cumulative, meaning the 'done will affect you in addition to the H and vice-versa if taken in reverse.

You might be thinking of buprenorphine/subuxone/subutex, which is a partial agonist with a much higher binding affinity than other agonists and will often "tear off" anything that was bound on beforehand.

I don't think methadone does that.