• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin sucks in Miami !?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geremy305

Greenlighter
What's up everybody. From up north where the dope is great and also lived in other countries where its even better , the best. But now guy finds himself in Florida and has copped a bunch both O.T. and Hollywood . I just did some decent shit but for here its great , for north it would suck and it seems like there's not muchof anything good . evento ThE powder. What's going on everyone's bringing drugs into Miami and shipping them straight out without giving this fucked state a piece of the pie ? Lmao .
Also sensing an influx of Mexicans and cartel , ran into tar recently . it is possible they are trying to claim Miami which is becoming a new major heroin city.
What do u think about this southern d ??

Unfortunately heroin isnt being shipped to miami in high amounts. Anything from Central or South America generally rolls through the border by car.

All your #4 is being shipped to the us ports in the new england area, which is why it fucking rocks.

You sir live in florida, either way, that dope has traveled a long fucking ways. Florida has a shit ton of pill farms even today, go get pills.

We also dont generally allow discussion based on geographical location or how to score drugs.

Miami sucks balls with every drug except coke..... x, h, 30$ roxys (not in Miami, gotta drive way north) ..........it as all fake and cut to shit. I used to live there for 7 8 years, ppl just don't do drugs in Miami thata much aat all. just coke which there is great shit around but u gott know the riht ppl which I wish I knew plus I hate coke.

Closed. Please read the BLUA and OD guidelines. Welcome to BL and be safe, exercise caution.

Status
Not open for further replies.