• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin substitute

bentraiate

Greenlighter
I'm from nepal.a haven for drugs.in Southeast Asia heroin is too damn expensive so we use bupe.
2ml ampules of buprenorphine(drawn in a syringe 10 ml)
2 ml diazepam is added and 2 ml promethazine(stagan or phenergan).
After adding the promethazine the solution turns milky white.wait for a few seconds.(I don't need to give shooting lessons but I use the femoral vein)
This combo is the new substitute for heroin.has quite similar high almost the same and lasts way longer.
U should try it.

Ok..

The problem is current heroin addicts don't get high on Bupe.

N even strictly Bupe users develop tolerance so fast they don't get that same high for very long which could read to increased dosing and further tolerance n dependance.

Bupe wd is arguably worse than heroin wd due to the length of acute symptoms..

The diazepam and prometh have very little to do with it IMO. By which I mean making Bupe more like heroin.

I don't understand the point of this thread. Awareness That Bupe has widespread abuse in eastern Asia? Yea it's a tragedy.

Ok..

The problem is current heroin addicts don't get high on Bupe.

N even strictly Bupe users develop tolerance so fast they don't get that same high for very long which could read to increased dosing and further tolerance n dependance.

Bupe wd is arguably worse than heroin wd due to the length of acute symptoms..

The diazepam and prometh have very little to do with it IMO. By which I mean making Bupe more like heroin.

I don't understand the point of this thread. Awareness That Bupe has widespread abuse in eastern Asia? Yea it's a tragedy.

A poor mans heroin.and a detox solution for recovering heroin addicts