• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin sublingual question

Non.parasitic

Greenlighter
I understand from forums I've read that people find sublingual use to be pointless. I still am curious of the efficacy in my specific circumstance.
Here goes.

I have absolutely no tolerance at this point. I have this sort of cut apart tar grey stuff we get here. It's strong enough that the smallest effective amount intransally makes me sick. I don't shoot. Plugging may be an option but is impractical in my case. I'm wondering if I set a small amount under the tongue how it may work/how long it may take. Is smoking tar useful?
Any advice is appreciated

You could put it under your tongue, i think the bioavailability is lower that way but you have low tolerance so it shouldn't make a difference. If you live in an area where you can buy narcan then i'd suggest you do that as well.

If this is fent dope then you are in danger of having hotspots or a batch that's too strong. Have people around you after you take heroin, that way they can get you help as quickly as possible if the worst were to happen.

I'd smoke it or waterloop it which is my favorite. Dissolve the tar in some water and fill an aspirin bottle/drip bottle and take a few drips in your nose. I enjoy the ease of this method and if you don't have a tolerance it works great.

I would not use Heroin, even HCL H4, sublingual - the kick will be very mild (the point at which a drug reaches the brain and in which amount), the H will take long and comes not all at once in the brain, kinda like the difference between Instant and Retard, ER, tab's...

Just sniff it, if you get fent free and high quality gear you should be major euphoric and nodding off!

Tar sucks...

Probably difficult finding good and fent free gear in the usa...

Europe is fent free. H4 is not common, but the sources that do sell it, are very HQ! super cheap too compared to usa H4...

Only good drug you have is meth. evil shit.

i found after long time experimenting the right dose combo and kind of kratom mix which enabled me to quit H just like that without probs, no wd, same euphoria and nodding off, cheap and herbal, minimal wd! ten g green maeng da and ten g red maeng da in milk which potentiates, miracle drug!

I would not use Heroin, even HCL H4, sublingual - the kick will be very mild (the point at which a drug reaches the brain and in which amount), the H will take long and comes not all at once in the brain, kinda like the difference between Instant and Retard, ER, tab's...

Just sniff it, if you get fent free and high quality gear you should be major euphoric and nodding off!

Tar sucks...

Probably difficult finding good and fent free gear in the usa...

Europe is fent free. H4 is not common, but the sources that do sell it, are very HQ! super cheap too compared to usa H4...

Only good drug you have is meth. evil shit.

i found after long time experimenting the right dose combo and kind of kratom mix which enabled me to quit H just like that without probs, no wd, same euphoria and nodding off, cheap and herbal, minimal wd! ten g green maeng da and ten g red maeng da in milk which potentiates, miracle drug!
Tar definitely does not suck, and tar cut with fent is unheard of here me nor anyone i know have ever even seen it. I get some quality stuff decent price where 50mg IV could kill someone who's opiate nieve and it has.

I have to agree, tar doesn?t suck at all, and is the least likely to be cut with fent. Tar isn?t a powder that you simply add another powder to and mix it. I?ve never heard of fent tar and neither have any of my close friends or people I?ve met the last 7-8 years

Yea, the USA doesn’t have such a huge drug problem because the drugs are no good. Lol

Thanks for the replies peeps. I would actually enjoy it coming on a bit slowly I more so like to have a moderate buzz over a rush and nod. I may try sublingual. I mean, I was very nauseously high from snorting less than the size of a match head. Can't speak in terms of weight as I have no scale. But that was the smallest amount I could really snort effectively with how hard it is to cut it up being tar-ish.

The water idea sounds interesting. I've done it once with coke but that was a few years back just as an experiment.

Also, I have received before a large chunk of tar with white powder in the middle of it before. Can't say wether or not it was fent at the time my tolerance was decent and I just cut it all up as together.

Please forgive any mistakes as to rules in still new. Been reading for a long time but never really posted. ✌️