Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Heroin prices amsterdam

cactusman123

Greenlighter
Hi folks,

Can anyone advise the typical prices and sizes of heroin deals in Amsterdam?

What’s a gram worth? Is it sold by the gram?

About tree fiddy
jq7uolcmgx481.jpg

giphy.gif

Not entirely sure but I think the Netherlands is about the only place in Europe heroin is stronger and cheaper than the UK.

Think you’re looking about 40 euros a gram but I can’t be sure, and I don’t know what size bags street deals are.

From my knowledge for standard street h it should not be over 30/35g

I guess if you count turkey as Europe that’s probably ‘better’ than the UK too.
Oh Hell no.
Turkish Heroin is dirty & cheap, all the Turkish smack I've seen around is nothing compared to the good old boys in the Afghan hills make.

Last Turkish smack I saw had to be slashed down in price to be sold in a dramatic way & it was a nightmare to break down in the cup, it took a ton of Citric & left some really funky shit behind which even on a spoon wash wouldn't fully be able to be cranked.

Yeah but every single kilo of that Afghan smack is trafficked through turkey as the first stop after Afghan so presumably it’s cheap there.

Turks almost entirely control the import of smack in to Europe.

Oh Hell no.
Turkish Heroin is dirty & cheap, all the Turkish smack I've seen around is nothing compared to the good old boys in the Afghan hills make.

Last Turkish smack I saw had to be slashed down in price to be sold in a dramatic way & it was a nightmare to break down in the cup, it took a ton of Citric & left some really funky shit behind which even on a spoon wash wouldn't fully be able to be cranked.
if you mean h made/refined in turkey first I doubt they still do it, second I wouldn't know how you know for sure it is made there and not in afganistan where they produce it all and sell low and high quality batches for different prices, I believe what you refer to is just low quality afgan smack, what is very likely the turks might do is cut it down by up to 50%

Yeah but every single kilo of that Afghan smack is trafficked through turkey as the first stop after Afghan so presumably it’s cheap there.

not sure about it, it depends on which country, germany very likely they manage it all due to their numerous presence, in other eu countries they might just sell it to albanians, moroccans and tunisians who manage it in the countries in which they are most present.

I know this very well, for rather decent H3 about 15 to 35 euro per so called g but its less than a g that you get, I have a hookup for high quality H4 since a few months only 18 euro per full g but minimum amount is 20 g for home delivery, about ten yrs ago I got not full gs of high quality H4 sold per g for 50 euro and without delivery...

Avoid street dealers, they charge generally 20 to 25 euro for about only 0.4 to 0.6 and only maybe 15% impure and with common cuts to even stuff like antibiotics and for a while even rat poison!!!

not true - goes in to Iran, pakistan and all other bordering countries...Pakistan being a prime country for trafficking..or so im told

Correct
I know this very well, for rather decent H3 about 15 to 35 euro per so called g but its less than a g that you get, I have a hookup for high quality H4 since a few months only 18 euro per full g but minimum amount is 20 g for home delivery, about ten yrs ago I got not full gs of high quality H4 sold per g for 50 euro and without delivery...

Avoid street dealers, they charge generally 20 to 25 euro for about only 0.4 to 0.6 and only maybe 15% impure and with common cuts to even stuff like antibiotics and for a while even rat poison!!!

not true - goes in to Iran, pakistan and all other bordering countries...Pakistan being a prime country for trafficking..or so im told

Sorry I meant first stop in Europe.

I shouldn’t have put that in absolute terms anyway though you’re right, it’s by far the most common route but not the only one.

Sure Pakistan is important in the afghan h trade, as part of the production leaves Asia by sea, through ports like Karachi, also Bandar Abbas in Iran. There is even a brutal megaport that China is building in Gwadar, Pakistan, that probably will become yet another good exit way for the goodies.

But you would say that the balkan route and the Turkish role remain prevalent in Europe, as a massive % of major seizures allways involve turkish, bulgarians, albanians and dutchs. Even when the heroin that had been sent by sea arrives to the continent, it often have something to do with them.